Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think about drawfs?

The people I can relate to.

they look thicc :feelsohh:

Idk man, it’s just fuckin beyond over for them I guess

There's no point living for them. Even I as a 5'8 guy in a 6ft average country have no point living. If I had access to semi-auto rifles I would go hunting (in a videogame) and then kill myself (in a videogame).

They live in a nightmare.

this guy still says he has a huge dick:feelskek: your just not allowed to not have a big wang as a man :feelsohh:

They unironically have more of a chance to get a girlfriend than someone who's 5'6
kind of like a wheelchair normie has more likelihood than a 6'2 incel

They unironically have more of a chance to get a girlfriend than someone who's 5'6
kind of like a wheelchair normie has more likelihood than a 6'2 incel
Is it because they have access to dwarf foids while 5’6 dudes have to compete with tallfags? :feelshehe:

I've met one while I was working in a warehouse. He was a supervisor and had a foot stool that he stood on all. I would look at him and clearly see the underlying sadness in his eyes. Being that short is cruel and I feel sorry for all the bullying and humiliation he had to endure.

Is it because they have access to dwarf foids while 5’6 dudes have to compete with tallfags? :feelshehe:
no cause eventually they let more things slide or pass
like dudes with deformed elephant man faces will get gf before an average looking guy will

30% humblebrag
Personally they dont bother me , cause I had friends about your size! Even I myself dont consider that talll at 5’11 whereas avg hgt in my country is 5’10! Pretty tall guys here too , that’s annoying! But when it comes to women , i saw all kinds of women with the most ugliest and below average height guys! I dont know what these beautiful women see in them , it must be the arrogance or the money! Either way it’s annoying to know that you’re a nice guy and a bit handsome than average , but still girls reject you!

Personally they dont bother me , cause I had friends about your size! Even I myself dont consider that talll at 5’11 whereas avg hgt in my country is 5’10! Pretty tall guys here too , that’s annoying! But when it comes to women , i saw all kinds of women with the most ugliest and below average height guys! I dont know what these beautiful women see in them , it must be the arrogance or the money! Either way it’s annoying to know that you’re a nice guy and a bit handsome than average , but still girls reject you!
:banhammer:

this guy still says he has a huge dick:feelskek: your just not allowed to not have a big wang as a man :feelsohh:
Dicksize is the measure of a man, you can't be emasculated if you have a big dick. Heightpill is probably closely tied to dickpill because foids presume tall guys having a long schlong.

cope, they have much higher SMV than turbomanlets, they can find the rare mentally ill foid with dwarf fetishes because there are so few men that size
I dunno, I never saw a dwarf with a girl or wife or having kids.

Dicksize is the measure of a man, you can't be emasculated if you have a big dick. Heightpill is probably closely tied to dickpill because foids presume tall guys having a long schlong.
Pure suifuel. Even fellow turbomanlets and dwarves can mog me.

moggers

There's no point living for them. Even I as a 5'8 guy in a 6ft average country have no point living. If I had access to semi-auto rifles I would go hunting (in a videogame) and then kill myself (in a videogame).

Off-topic, but is your signature gif actually real...a handgun would obliterate someone's head like that?!

Damn, any background on this guy? Who is he...why did he do it etc?
Ronnie Mcnutt. Killed himself on stream while drunk. He was depressed, his girlfriend dumped him and he had recently lost his job.

Fremdschämen.

:)

I am nicer to uggos and truecels IRL because I know the shit they go through, it never comes off as patronizing though.

I am nicer to uggos and truecels IRL because I know the shit they go through, it never comes off as patronizing though.
Same. I try to restore as much balance as possible by giving brocels the time of day more than others. Not that I interact with people IRL much anyway, though.

I'D 100 percent rope if I was a dwarf. Can't imagine being shorter than legit 7-10 year old children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back