Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you think about being a sugar daddy?

I'd be sugar daddy only if I got as much sex as I wanted
Tbh

Moneymaxxing is good and all but whats the point if you cant buy holes at the very least.

Lol at sugardaddy and not get sex. Thats were worse than betabuxxing a 3/10 landwhale that throws you a bone every now and then.
Maybe they rejected you cause the weren't looking for sex in exchange for money just companionship. Some sugar babes are like that they set strict boundaries with her buyers, no sex just kisses, holding hands, etc. That's stupid btw why would anyone pay a girl something if he's not getting sex in reward?

Lol at any dumbass who throws away money like this.

All this does is inflate a foid's ego and convinces her to believe that she should get paid for simply existing. Thats what normgroid cucks do when they give money away for nothing .

Last edited:
If you go to a brothel and fuck a whore with a condom then how is there any risk? Also today STDs are harmless. HIV can be completely stopped with meds (you don't get rid of it but nothing will happen). If it is recognized early enough there will be no consequences. Hepaitis C is completely curable.

Being put on a lifelong regimen of anti retrovirals with possible severe side effects and long term consequences (lipodistrophy etc).. im not sure i would call that harmless.

No, genital herpes is my main concern. You can also get that with a condom because transmission is via skin even when there are no blisters. Sure, its more of a nuisance (compared to HIV), but as with HIV there is no cure and no meds that can completely suppress outbreaks either.

Also, catching an incurable STD can easily be the final nail in the coffin of your incel existence (unless you have already given up all hopes on ascension).

how is this post not permaban worthy? cucks have more dignity than this faggot.

Bunny man speaks to the truth. You're pretty much just giving them money for being a woman. Most of the time these sugar baby deals end up costing more than just hiring hookers would.

I really dont see how its the business of anyone else how i spend my money. Nevertheless, i certainly dont worship women. I have explained the reasons why i had chosen this particular route and it didnt end up in deals anyway (except for the christian girl who had either fooled me from the beginning or at some point changed her mind, but well, i have learned my lesson).

It is fortunate if a young teen foid makes sexual courtesies of you after performing these acts with her, because at least it would not be incel and "sugar daddy" is more of a dating scale fetish; oh "cucked, cucked!" but at least it's something, do what you want, got it, lucky?

Because you're just encouraging their greedy entitled behaviour. By paying them just to spend time with them you're admitting you're worth less than they are, which as far as I'm concerned is pretty much worship, probably the second worst form of it perhaps, only under findom people.

Why give money to women who actively think you're subhuman?

Man, you dont get it or what? I havent paid them because it didnt work out. I gave money only to the christian chick because she presented me a credible story and i knew i could take advantage of the situation (but obviously she understood that too and i should have pressed her more in the beginning). That was my failure, and i definitely would never spend money again unless somethings going to happen the same night).

Betabuxxing as an oldcel?

No, thanks

Just buy a doll and be done with it
Someone who wastes their money in such an egregiously stupid way instead of investing their assets in themselves deserves to be cannabilized

Prostitution with less professionalism.

I've seen a foid on the internet who looked for a sugardaddy. He should be attractive, as well, though. Absolutely ridiculous.