Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about a movie about a blackpiller ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-

you say from a blackpill guy's point of view? would probably succeed and one day to the next you would see chadlites posting blackpiils in status because he wants to look cool :society:

There'll be about a movie about inceldom eventually. The topic is becoming steadily more mainstream. I hope it'll be indie if it happens; Hollywood would botch it big time.

There'll be about a movie about inceldom eventually. The topic is becoming steadily more mainstream. I hope it'll be indie if it happens; Hollywood would botch it big time.
imagine putting a giga fuck chad to act as an incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As I have said before, I don't want the blackpill to spread, so a blackpilled movie will be bad

would be the most boring thing ever. just a guy sitting in his dark room jerking off to anime girls