Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What do you see when you look at this image?

First thing I saw was four JBs.

Synchronicity: See the 61 from the street number on the left? 61 is 16 backwards and that's the age of consent in many states. But it's not enforced for everyone. Namely the dog and possibly the guy in the middle.

Just look at the girl on the right then read the third word if you don't get it. :feelsrope:

Damn he definately meant that

I would like a lemonade tbh

He named his dog after the character that made him famous, low effort as fuck

Smiling in pictures is a sign of a declining civilization; the 19th century was based. Shorts should be banned. Storing sunglasses like that is an annoying westcoastism. Cookies costing less than drinks makes no economic sense.

The photo is from his Instagram account lol
I GET IT, ITS OKAY. Thanks for shoving the IQpill down my throat. over for 20 IQcels :feelsbadman:

imagine being a brother to one of those lolis and helping out with the lemonade stand while getting friendly with the rest of them. tfw no loli sister :feelscry:

They are young, man.