Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you rate yourself?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★
I am curious what you guys rate yourselves physically. I think I am at least a 2.5/10. Maybe if I personalitymaxx, I can boost it a little higher (cope :bluepill:) How do you rate yourself? :feelshehe:

8/10 maybe 9/10

Personally, 4 face, 3 when height is taken into account.

If I was a harsher rater, it would be -1 to both

Face 3.5, height 4.5. Overall 4/10.

2,5, maybe a 3 on a good day :feelsaww:

I am curious what you guys rate yourselves physically. I think I am at least a 2.5/10. Maybe if I personalitymaxx, I can boost it a little higher (cope :bluepill:) How do you rate yourself? :feelshehe:
6 face i have a good chin but skin conditions, old scars and height drop me to like a 4

I think I'm around the same, a 2/10, possibly a 3 with a haircut.

Face: 4.5
Height: 6
Race: 6

6.5 cant get my looksmatch because they all want Chad

I am a god I mere beyond these mortal flesh zombies

Ok GrAYcel
postmaxxer
laughing-stroheim-gif.696555

sub zero because ethnic shitskin

1/10 , due to the fact that I am not fat and I am not norwooding

Face: 3/10
Height: 3.5/10

Look like a avg facial hairy stinky brown ass pajeet
5/10 in india
2/10 on international scale

10/10 gigachad

I've been rated a 4 before but my mom tells me I'm handsome so I believe I'm a 10 :feelsthink:

3/5

:feelsthink:
All of you out of /10 cels are using the imperial system of PSL, I invented metric you fucking bitches :feelsEhh::feelsahh:

2 if im being kind of generous 3

Probably a 4/10 PSL on international scale.

999/10 i fuck stacy ery day of the week all night no fortnite

over

4/10 but minus the 33% curry tax so really 2.7/10

At this point i have no fucking idea

2/10. Not even kidding. I’m 26, KHHV, girls were always repulsed my me despite the fact that i showered everyday, dressed nice, washed my hair enough and got enough haircuts, etc. I just look really strange

999/10 i fuck stacy ery day of the week all night no fortnite

over
I know this is irony but reading this still makes me mad. I never experienced nor will I ever!

Look like a avg facial hairy stinky brown ass pajeet
5/10 in india
2/10 on international scale
in England it’s similar. 5/10 in England is 3.5/10 in countries like Spain

5 or 6/10 face
3/10 height

Face: 3 Height: 9 Overall: 4.

3.5/10 3 inches of height and it would be 5/10