Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you make of Joe Rogan's figures on virgins in college?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Joe Rogan won't perform at colleges because he believes college kids are just that, kids. He wants to do sets for adults with adult experiences. And he explains that he did a set once for a college group, yadda yadda yadda, the group themselves estimated that 10% of the whole group was virgins. Joe Rogan believes it might've been higher.

If it matters, this was pre-2003. It would have to be, because Rogan says he stopped doing college shows after 2003. Do you believe 10% or more of college students are virgins? What about back in 2003? Were things that different back then?

If there were that many in 2003 I bet you would get at least 15% now

I'd estimate that around 80% of males at college are virgins, maybe around 1% for females

2003 figures are nothing to go by these days. That might as well be another century.

maybe around 1% for females
Less. Not 0% but less than one. Not being a stickler for numbers either, just illustrating how small it really is.

Joe Rogan would be a virgin if he was on college today with that manlet physique.

I’d say most guys who start college are virgins and by the end, most have lost it. Rogan’s estimates seem too conservative even for 2003 which was when MySpace was really the one social media site in the West, probably a third of guys were virgins then coming into college and now it’s a little over half.

I’d say most guys who start college are virgins and by the end, most have lost it. Rogan’s estimates seem too conservative even for 2003 which was when MySpace was really the one social media site in the West, probably a third of guys were virgins then coming into college and now it’s a little over half.

This wasn't an all male group though. So you have to count the women too.

This wasn't an all male group though. So you have to count the women too.

If it was a group of 100 people, maybe 20 of them were women. There was one virgin out of the females, either a very autistic obese woman who wanted Chad or a religious woman who did everything but PinV.

Guranteed, if there's one place women are guranteed to be impure, it's at a college/university.
Brutal necropost, dabbing on mods.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gifer.com%2F8QPv.gif&hash=6256507a811868da26ba55578aedff3f

I suspect virginity rates amongst male college students to be around 35%

Do yourself a favor and skip Joe rogains Netflix special. That guy is embarrassingly unfunny. His entire schtick involves screaming into the microphone and impersonating retards. I really fucking hate his podcast too, he brings in all these insane fags to talk about aliens and flat earth but wont bring on serious political dissidents like ryan dawson. The guy is a hack I cant imagine how many dicks he sucked to get as famous as he did. The only good thing I can credit him for is calling out Carlos mencia for stealing jokes

Do yourself a favor and skip Joe rogains Netflix special. That guy is embarrassingly unfunny. His entire schtick involves screaming into the microphone and impersonating retards. I really fucking hate his podcast too, he brings in all these insane fags to talk about aliens and flat earth but wont bring on serious political dissidents like ryan dawson. The guy is a hack I cant imagine how many dicks he sucked to get as famous as he did. The only good thing I can credit him for is calling out Carlos mencia for stealing jokes

What about the episode where he called out Twitter's highest-ups for their biases?

It's dumb to assume the amount of life experience someone has just based on their age.

Some people at 18 have already traveled the world, worked, had multiple love affairs, gone through tons of difficulties and adventures, while other at 30+ are manchild virgin hikikomoris.

This is another reason why I vehemently disagree with agecuckoldry.

It's dumb to assume the amount of life experience someone has just based on their age.

Some people at 18 have already traveled the world, worked, had multiple love affairs, gone through tons of difficulties and adventures, while other at 30+ are manchild virgin hikikomoris.

This is another reason why I vehemently disagree with agecuckoldry.

But does that make it right? Alex Jones fucked as a boy, and he fucked adult women. He called it shameful.

Being sexually mature makes it right.

Sexual maturity only starts at a young age. It takes many years after the start before the time is right. Every red blooded boy wished he fucked grown women. And the red blooded boys within us will always be in our hearts. But we know in our minds that it's wrong.

I don't know man, one of the biggest suicide fuel for me was going to college to discover not only a lot of chads but they were a lot smarter than me, it's definitely more than 10% but I would not say more than 40%

I don't know man, one of the biggest suicide fuel for me was going to college to discover not only a lot of chads but they were a lot smarter than me, it's definitely more than 10% but I would not say more than 40%

What school did you go to, if you don't mind my asking?

the time is right.
It has to start somewhere, it has to start somehow; what better place than this, what better time than now?

We don't "know" it's wrong. We just believe it's wrong because some feminists and (((psychologists))) told us that some small children become traumatized upon being violently raped, therefore, all underage people become traumatized by sex eve if they're sexually developed (except sex with a young Chad, of course).

It has to start somewhere, it has to start somehow; what better place than this, what better time than now?

We don't "know" it's wrong. We just believe it's wrong because some feminists and (((psychologists))) told us that some small children become traumatized upon being violently raped, therefore, all underage people become traumatized by sex eve if they're sexually developed (except sex with a young Chad, of course).

What better place than this? What better time than now? The ones we decided on. The age of consent isn't based solely on violent rape. Even if you let a kid consent, kids are stupid. They don't know what's good for them and if you let them make choices for themselves they're gonna grow up fucked up. We gotta try and stave that off for as long as we can.

kids are stupid. They don't know what's good for them and if you let them make choices for themselves they're gonna grow up fucked up. We gotta try and stave that off for as long as we can.
I agree and I'm not for them being able to make such choices. Their fathers must choose with whom they marry when they reach puberty (or some time after it, but preferably not long).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back