Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you look like

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
I have never experienced any interest from women.
Being black pretty much just makes it automatically over for you in the American south.
You are fine looking, just move some where.
If you got a nose job and skin bleach u could prolly pass as white guy.

JFL at this Stormfrontcel. Just go find a BDL. You'd look worse with bleached skin.

Too poor to readily up and move somewhere. I don't make enough at my dead end wage job to have the funds for renting a place and I don't have the qualifications to easily find a job in a new area. I just have to deal with this hellhole until I can actually scrape my shit together enough to get out.

I'm probably going to have to go into the military so I can afford education and only then will my life prospects actually open up.

After I'm already nearing my thirties and my youth is fading.

It was over before it started.

JFL at this Stormfrontcel. Just go find a BDL. You'd look worse with bleached skin.

BDL is a term I'm not familiar with.

Im not stormfrontcels he looks good as is.
Just meant he would have it easy if he wanted to.

I belive it means black dick lover.

Those girls are worthless nine times out of ten. There's no real point in engaging with someone to whom you are just a fetish object, especially not a femoid because they lack the social tact to even hide their fetishization. Plus it would only be offhandedly contributing to the social landscape that got us into this mess in the first fucking place. If I settled for some trashy white girl who has a thing for big negro penises then that would only reinforce the idea that a girl can just have any man of her choosing irrespective of her own virtues or lack thereof.

It's just a horrible deal all around. Night riders are gross and any black guy that actually prides himself on BBC memes is an idiot who is fucking over not only other ethnic men but also men in general by playing directly into the female controlled market.

Those girls are worthless nine times out of ten. There's no real point in engaging with someone to whom you are just a fetish object, especially not a femoid because they lack the social tact to even hide their fetishization. Plus it would only be offhandedly contributing to the social landscape that got us into this mess in the first fucking place. If I settled for some trashy white girl who has a thing for big negro penises then that would only reinforce the idea that a girl can just have any man of her choosing irrespective of her own virtues or lack thereof.

It's just a horrible deal all around. Night riders are gross and any black guy that actually prides himself on BBC memes is an idiot who is fucking over not only other ethnic men but also men in general by playing directly into the female controlled market.
Confirmed vocel.
Hope you find love man, it's rare, so vary easy to get dissapointed.

These pictures posted WOW most of you are above average looking.

6'2" but I say 6'1"

Fat, but old fat, like "who cares?" fat. (losing weight for no reason right now, so prob cancer)

Huge wingspan, small dick.

Eyes are hazel but I say brown. Starting to bulge a little from thyroiditis.

Long, brown hair with natural blond highlights and a little gray now.

Weird teeth because of severe childhood problems, but they look okay now except for the coffee/tobacco stains.

Tattoos, some pretty serious scars from injury. My arm looks like it was put together by Nazi scientists but it works fine.

Big winter beard that I finally had to trim for some appointments. Brown, blonde, red, now some gray.

Size 13 shoes, 11 in rollerblades

Thin poor-people glasses.

6'3, 165lbs, dark brown curly hair, dark brown eyes, light skinned but mixed with Persian and white.

I have never experienced any interest from women.
Being black pretty much just makes it automatically over for you in the American south.
If that's actually you why are you here lol, you're beautiful.