Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you like about yourself?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
It could be anything not just appearance.

The only thing I like about myself is that I´m white.

Well, I can type pretty fast on a keyboard...

I'm really good at reading... and arguing..

I could fap up to 6 times a day before I nofapmaxxed

My height and my intelligence, but that's pretty much it. I'm an ugly, lazy piece of shit.

I like alot of things about myself but the foids don't see it. I feel like ER sometimes.

I like alot of things about myself but the foids don't see it. I feel like ER sometimes.
Im kinda like you I guess.. I actually LOVE myself, and I LOVE my appearance... However, females DONT see it.. I suspect they dont see something ugly, but something ALIEN to most males.. But cant put their finger on it, So I get zero interest! Same end..

I'm really good at reading... and arguing..
I wish I could read faster because I really like reading it is just such a relief for the mind I guess it´s because it´s a way to keep it active and sharp.

My height and my intelligence, but that's pretty much it. I'm an ugly, lazy piece of shit.
How tall are you? I am only 170cm/5´7" and when you say intelligence do you have a high IQ or just feel woke? I would love to have a high IQ like 140+

id say my penis size.
Must be nice, how big (both length and girth). I don´t care what people say it must be a huge cope to have a big dick even though you might never use it because the penis is the most manly part of our bodies.

I like alot of things about myself but the foids don't see it.
Like what? Please share.

Im kinda like you I guess.. I actually LOVE myself, and I LOVE my appearance... However, females DONT see it.. I suspect they dont see something ugly, but something ALIEN to most males.. But cant put their finger on it, So I get zero interest! Same end..
I know what you mean both in my childhood and my teen years I knew I was gorgeous, I dressed Goth and looked absolutely beautiful I remember when walking past girls I couldn´t understand why they wouldn´t think I was beautiful too. Every time I would walk past them I was kinda expecting them to start talking to me or even kiss me or ask me to be their boyfriend, I was skinny asf but I had a gorgeous face.

My schizophrenia.

That would be bragging wouldn't it? It's not allowed on this forum.
You can say you have a big dick. Long as you're not saying your cock is giant. You can say the size in a non bragging way. You're basically saying you're incel despite a big cock

Well nothing, i don't like myself and my skills everywhere are avarage so i got nothing special to talk about.

My art skills and calves

My ability to bullshit and fake complex emotions and make situations go the way i want them to emotionally. My mild psychopathy in a way.

I got nothing redeemable about me
I'm not good at anything

I'm quite independent, a typical incel lonewolf. Deep down inside my heart, I quite enjoy this. Will always thank the inceldom for it. Which has saved me from making a huge mistake.

I like my taste in music and film. It's not amazing, but at least it's not normie tier.

Wholesome thread.

My social & self awareness and my artistic skills.

I'm glad I'm a leech on American society instead of contributing to it. I want this country to burn.

im useless, i need to be taken out back behind the barn and shot

The fact that I'm desensitized as heck.

Being really honest , I don't like anything about myself. I used to like the face , I can give motivation speech but that too was just because people was just listening to me out of pity. At this time of life , I don't think I have anything " special " nor " good " in me that I can show off to other.

I'm glad I'm a leech on American society instead of contributing to it.
This tbh, I too get money for studying and have a student loan and some people don´t want to leach off the system I say fuck the system and I will take as much money as I can, they stole it anyways from the citizens through taxes.

Absolutely nothing. Not even exaggerating. I'm shit.

Everyday I find something new to hate about myself

idk. my jawline is decent. I'm a good height. that's about it. I even suck at videogames despite being my only past-time

Eye color and memory

• Ok looks
  • Above average IQ
  • Passionate about arts, technology and animals (Yes, really, these 3). Have above average knowledge on each
  • Self-sufficient to the point of not having the roof collapse over my head (I can even cook & clean better than average!)
Sadly, it's all for naught. My attempts at entering the arts in a professional (maybe even financially sustainable) manner have all failed miserably, and despite being generally sympathised by the normies that get to know me, I still can't connnect with 98% of most others (I find their worldview & worries as too...basic and I find chatting hollow and even pointless. I prefer being of help/use). My final year in college really is do-or-die, as once it ends, so do my survivor's pensions. And better yet, I've recently discovered that fast-paced shooters now make me motion-sick...one of my once favorite copes, now compromised. The one aspect I'm not completely fucked in is that I own my current residence (a cramped, ridiculously mold-prone studio) and once college ends, I can at least move the fuck out.

That i'm a realist. The only thing I like about myself.

-Ambitious
-Good at shooting guns

Nothing i can think of.