Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you like about yourself?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
So i saw a thread titled Describe yourself in one word and looking through the comments they were all negative so i think we need some positive threads. I know it sounds stupid but keeping our heads held high is the only way we can cope.

Lol tfw when it takes some time to think about what you like about yourself

my fast typing skills i think

I'm resilient as fuck. That's probably my biggest strength...

It's good you made this thread though, i'd like to see the answers

Good hair
Intelligent
Nothing else

Even though I'm young and eat relatively clean,my health is still shit,which means I will die faster,that's a plus in my book.

Fair enough.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i like that i live in a relatively incel-friendly place (neetbux and legal prostitution). not sure if that counts

i know it's hard to find things you like about yourself (i have barely done it myself) but we have to find some things no matter how small. We are all going through hell and we all need to support each other think about a thing you're good at like maybe you're good at a certain video game

I like my arms lol. Not in terms of look, but i have some inhuman strenght when it comes to arm wrestling.

i know it's hard to find things you like about yourself (i have barely done it myself) but we have to find some things no matter how small. We are all going through hell and we all need to support each other think about a thing you're good at like maybe you're good at a certain video game
I thought of some more things

-i like my drawing/graphic design skill

-i like my avatar

-i like my faith

Ummm uhhh ummm

This is that "so tell us about yourself" question that they ask you in school/jobs/etc. I have no answer.

I am kinda good in every sports

I like spending time alone with myself.

High IQ. Quite creative. Low inhib. Resiliant. I overcame schizophrenia. Soothing, deep voice. Great motorskills.

Tfw when good but not good enough

Nothing, i'm a complete worthless trash.

I'm not a faggot ass blue-pulled cunt?

street-shitting

I can take huge shits. I leave a huge pile of turds at school in the same bathroom every morning. I don't flush. I want ppl to see my creations.

I'm fortunate enough to be working at a very easy job and single-handedly support myself without "living in my mom's basement" as what normies call all of us.

It's just funny how stupid normans are. They all lump us in the same field.