Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what do you have to be out of 10 to just fuck once a year?

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
I've seen at uni, 7s get laid

obviously not as much as the 8s 9s and 10s but what do you even have to be -/10 just to bang?

Obviously depends on your standards but I'd say its doable as a 5 fo sho

Depends, where are you at? If you are in NYC you will have to be better looking than in the middle of nowhere in Guatemala. When you say “just to bang” do you mean people who have the ability to walk up to a woman and bang her that night? The evidence shows for that kind of thing you have to be incredibly attractive, probably 7/10+

But if you mean to fuck under any circumstances im not sure. There is no data so its really difficult to say

5 and below are completely fucked

Idk
Ugly I think though
It's mostly my lack of nt and height that kills things

same, only i dont "think" im ugly

you know youre ugly if you dont have a jaw
you know youre ugly if youre balding at 22

if you get to question it youre lucky

Anyone who disagrees is coping way too hard.

depends how much you slave away tbh. Also depends on your social status

PSL or normscum rating? Normies rate everyone a 6 or 7.

You have to be at least a 5'11"+ high tier normie for occasional ONS with a looksmatch girl. High tier normie = 6 PSL or 7-8 normie rating.
Pic related.

Anything less attractive than this and you're mostly stuck with betabuxxing below looksmatch girls. Height is very important at this looks level.

Attachments

• JohnKrasinski2-850x1275.jpg
    JohnKrasinski2-850x1275.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 22
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Atleast @Animecel2D / 10 tbh . its over for anyone else

PSL or normscum rating? Normies rate everyone a 6 or 7.

You have to be at least a 5'11"+ high tier normie for occasional ONS with a looksmatch girl. High tier normie = 6 PSL or 7-8 normie rating.
Pic related.

Anything less attractive than this and you're mostly stuck with betabuxxing below looksmatch girls. Height is very important at this looks level.
and what do you rate this

You Prob have to be like a 6 or like a 5.75 and fuck a sub 5 foid TBH. 6 and 5.75 is above what I am.
id assume if 6 wasnt above what you are then youd be able to fuck and obviously you wouldnt be here

7. 6 if you put in a ton of effort.

once a year at least 6 with good social connection, or a plain 7 who goes out frequently

You can be a 4/10 and fuck a landwhale single mother twice your age probably more than once a year... But most incels who go that route will only hit it once...

5 and you might manage to fuck a wasted chick at a party, ones a year.

You can be a 4/10 and fuck a landwhale single mother twice your age probably more than once a year... But most incels who go that route will only hit it once...

kinda horny right now
Doesnt even sound bad tbh tbh ngl

kinda horny right now
Doesnt even sound bad tbh tbh ngl
I mean grannies. Grannies in their 40's but still grannies...Also fat... with huge body counts...

Enjoy.

inb4
"You're a volcel if you wouldn't LTR and provide for landwhale grannies"...

5 and you might manage to fuck a wasted chick at a party, ones a year.
Hopefully asleep
I mean grannies. Grannies in their 40's but still grannies...Also fat... with huge body counts...

Enjoy.

inb4
"You're a volcel if you wouldn't LTR and provide for landwhale grannies"...

you legit are volcel if a 40 yr old wants your dong and you don’t give it youre a volcel

6/10. That is if you approach like 100 times