Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you hate seeing more: Masculine slayers, or prettyboy twink slayers?

What do you hate seeing more: Masculine slayers, or prettyboy twink slayers?

• Masculine slayers

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Prettyboy twink slayers

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
For me it would definitely be the young prettyboy twinks that are more painful to see. the other day in the grocery store I saw a 6'4 16yo (he was with his dad who was 6'8) with a male model twink face. He looked like one of those "loveably awkward but handsome" Disney channel actor pieces of shit that teen girls have a poster of on their bedroom walls. It just filled me with rage to know he was born into a world where women come so easily to him, where people (men and women) meet him and automatically like him, where he could never go more than a month without a girlfriend, where whenever he walks past a young girl she can't help but smile at him. It was just suicidefuel. I didn't even want to stickaround to see how women's faces were when they look at him, so as soon as I saw him I ran away to another section of the store.

I hate all "slayers" for being degenerate hedonistic trash. I'd love to behead them.

I don't believe that cuties can slay as good as masculine slayers do.

I feel more mogged by masculine slayers so I hate them more

I don't really experience hate. They won genetics, good for them.

nothing at this point i only hate myself.

Obviously masculine because they’re getting the hottest women and the most respect.

I don't hate anyone based on their looks

None, I would slay just as much if I was in their position.

The best way to answer this question is to imagine you had a girlfriend and one of them had to fuck her, which would you pick?
I think I'd rather choose the pretty boy to fuck my gf.

I don't really experience hate. They won genetics, good for them.

"Chad gets to fuck my future wife before I do, good for Chad."

twink, i hate how flamboyant they are.

When i beat up a masculine slayer no ones gonna defend him saying he was defenseless but with the pretty boy cucks when i kick the shit out of them they have girls going and defending him even tho i was the more masculine man

Twinks, I want to punch their wormy little faces.

Pretty boys definitely. They had perfect skin throughout their entire adolescence while I have to suffer with a pizza place face.

While they pop girls cherries, I pop pimples

was taking the train one day.

saw this 17 year old but looked 20. his build wasnt adult but... his face..

i have never witnessed being so brutally AMOGGED in my entire life. i had to leave the vicinity in fear of the normie gestapo shooting me for being a subhuman in the presence of a chad with a jaw more chiseled than the statue of david itself and hair fuller than a field of ripe wheat..

I can tolerate prettyboys more than low IQ brutes like Meeks.

Slayers in general