Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do you hate about life?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
What is the worst thing about your life?

I’m playing a game with all odds against me

My small dick.

thought flow telling me I am different, and reminding me of all my life failures.

Everyday is the same fucking day.

That you're not in control of important things which foreshadow the rest of your life

The state of humanity's trait distribution. Being born in the here and now instead of into a society already in the post-scarcity phase. Having to die. Having to live and suffer. Percieving all the lies, injustice, hypocracy and misery and being unable to do anything about them. Being forced to helplessly bear witness to society's crimes is prob amongst the worst parts of it all.

I fail at everything I try to do

I have to co exist with cunts who have everything that I don't.
And they consider me some kind of layabout even though they know I was handed a brutal hand that they couldn't have played any better than I have.

The randomness of it all, the things that matter the most are the things you can't control

Far easier to list the few things I like tbh

Working. If I could go on welfare I'd probably be good.

the fact that the west. as we know it. has fallen...

Being ugly and short

I hate life itself. Living is a perpetual state of struggle and suffering. You can have the absolute best existence possible, and yet, time will be the one thing you will struggle with and ultimately fail against. All life is doomed from conception. The only worthwhile mode of existing is as an immortal god.