Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do you guys think of this video?

My List of Hurtful Things Females Have Said Directly To My Face
"Why are you so ugly"asked by one of my crushes
"Ewwwww"when asked about "marrying" me as a joke by some other female that cunt was my looksmatch too
Crush asks me if I like her, I tell her no, she doesn't believe me and rejects me for some stupid reason/excuse, wasn't even planning to ask her out
Made fun off ironically a few times by females pretending to be interested in me.

Such is the life of a truecel, which femshits condemn us to forced lonliness because of a few mm of recessed facial bones, these evil whores deserve rape and slaughter.

Last edited:
Your id number is 12 and your messages are 12.

when i was in elementary school a foid said i would be a rapist when i was older

when i was in elementary school a foid said i would be a rapist when i was older
Why don't you show hER diREctly that hER vision is right? (In Minecraft)

Your face is a three or a four out of ten.

Also at a nightclub I got dragged to by Army buddies, three hot girls came up, and started telling me how hawt I was, and obnoxiously laughing in my face, and walking off, and laughing hysterically. They deliberately made it a point to come up to me, and mock me for being ugly.