Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of the whole vaccine thing

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Title. Me personally i don't really give a fuck about if people vaccine there kids or not.

JFL @ at these "MUH VACCINE KIDS" vs "DON'T VACCINE MUH KIDS" faggots. When the only thing that these people and men should be worrying about is looksmaxxing to stop getting cucked by their partners

I just don't get it. Your kids are gonna get sick either way who gives a fuck

Numales are obsessed with it

I don't know
Well they Deffintley support male children vaccinating themselves with estrogen.

Maybe because vaccines lower testosterone levels and raise estrogen levels in males ?

That is right

I dont give a fuck i want as many kids to die ad possible

vaccines are very good for humans ngl

I've been vaccinated and pretty sure all my health problems, mentally and physically are because of these gay vaccinations

The opinion of single moms should be discarded by default.

Gray lives matters

I'm an anti-vaxxer. I'm against all vaccines. They cause alot of diseases since there are toxins in them. The point of vaccines are to make people more dependant on the medical industry. Since you get sick from vaccines you end up buying modern medicine, so it's like an evil cycle. They win and you lose.

The Amish don't vaccinate their children and none of them get autism. I haven't had a vaccine in over 20 years and i never get sick. The moment you get an injection from a flu vaccine you end up with a cold a week later or so. I've seen that countless of times with my work colleagues.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back