Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think of the transhumanist folk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39249
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39249

Banned
-
You know them? They think we'll reach a technological singularity by creating an AI smart enough to improve its own code, becoming exponentially more capable, until it becomes a deity of sorts. Their hope is that such a deity will be cool and will take us as its pets or something, and we'll live in a society custom-tailored to be perfect for each and every member.

I'm not into it, I don't believe that'll happen. But it could be an interesting cope for some here, maybe. A way to engage with society outside (their presence is mostly online, like ours) in a constructive way.

I'm scared of the AI, cloning and capitalist distopia bits, but the enhancement of the body by way of technology is very interesting

its more fair yet more shitty because nothing has weight to it anymore

Sounds like gullible copper tops

Sounds like retardation

They hope to bring this about as soon as possible. They're fairly powerful as a group. I think it's crazy, but for those interested go hear it from them because I don't have anything good to tell you.

Getting involved could be a great way to cope, devoting time and energy to the cause and the final result is the literal ascension of all humanity into semi-godhood.

I despise transhumanism and technocrats with a passion. :feelsjuice:

I despise transhumanism and technocrats with a passion. :feelsjuice:
I think transhumanists are delusional, but, eh, their movement has potential for some good, especially in Medicine and stuff like prosthetics. Some advancements could spill over to other fields, like games and entertainment in general. What do you define as technocrats?

I think transhumanists are delusional, but, eh, their movement has potential for some good, especially in Medicine and stuff like prosthetics. Some advancements could spill over to other fields, like games and entertainment in general. What do you define as technocrats?
Human civilization is doomed and fleeting, the only future is ruin. The only truths are human greed, chaos, despair, deception, and destruction. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Human civilization is doomed and fleeting, the only future is ruin. The only truths are human greed, chaos, and destruction. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
As a matter of my personal Faith, I completely agree with that statement.

As a matter of my personal Faith, I completely agree with that statement.
Ah, you're not completely mentally inept from our previous conversation earlier, good. :feelsjuice::yes:

Ah, you're not completely mentally inept from our previous conversation earlier, good. :feelsjuice::yes:
I told you I would base our future interactions on your future words and disregard the past. You described an essential Christian dogma. I agreed with you.

I told you I would base our future interactions on your future words and disregard the past. You described an essential Christian dogma. I agreed with you.
Christian? Not even, for the Christian believes in salvation, forgiveness, or redemption, whereas I only see eternal damnation and nothing else. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh::feelsjuice::yes:

I'm a pagan or polytheist by the way. :feelsjuice:

trannys aren't human

trannys aren't human
:feelskek::feelskek::yes:

Are troons the transformational epitome of transhumanist thought at its height or zenith? Hmm, this deserves more attention or in-depth analysis.:feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Christian? Not even, for the Christian believes in salvation, forgiveness, or redemption, whereas I only see eternal damnation and nothing else. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh::feelsjuice::yes:

I'm a pagan or polytheist by the way. :feelsjuice:
Christians believe in spiritual salvation. Humanity is all the things you said and it will only get worse. That's my Faith compartment speaking. Rationally, I can't make any of those claims.

Christians believe in spiritual salvation. Humanity is all the things you said and it will only get worse. That's my Faith compartment speaking. Rationally, I can't make any of those claims.
Well, well, let's see whose prayers go answered as we head towards the oblivion and annihilation of this world, your crucified God in a loincloth or my gods and lords of chaos. Nothing personal kid towards you, but I have a disdain for all things Christian and Abrahamic desert cults, they give me a bad itch-like rash, which makes me annoyingly itchy.:feelsjuice::feelsEhh:

Tumblr 302293de2a9e0d54a63a91f574cbc979 badc0701 540

Last edited:
Well, well, let's see whose prayers go answered as we head towards the oblivion and annihilation of this world, your crucified God in a loincloth or my gods and lords of chaos. Nothing personal kid towards you, but I have a disdain for all things Christian and Abrahamic desert cults, they give me a bad itch-like rash, which makes me annoyingly itchy.:feelsjuice::feelsEhh:
Christians don't pray for the world. We're well aware of the Day of The Lord. You should see a doctor for that rash.

:feelsaww: Ok, olive branch? We have our common plight, don't we? You have it bad one way, I have it bad some other way. We're very different but we don't need to fight each other. All I want is to have a good impact. I read your post on people talking about rape, murder, Loli, stuff like that and I thought it wise (almost positive the post was yours. I didn't reply, I think. Was still lurking; still am at times).

:feelsaww: Ok, olive branch? We have our common plight, don't we? You have it bad one way, I have it bad some other way. We're very different but we don't need to fight each other. All I want is to have a good impact. I read your post on people talking about rape, murder, Loli, stuff like that and I thought it wise (almost positive the post was yours. I didn't reply, I think. Was still lurking; still am at times).
This isn't fighting, this is me just being my usual self. We all give each other shit here constantly, lurk more. :feelsjuice:

Yes, I know what thread you're talking about, it's because I have an understanding of the times we live in where any such public outbursts or displays are futile currently. I understand the anger or rage behind those acts all too well, but none of that is currently helpful.

This isn't fighting, this is me just being my usual self. We all give each other shit here constantly, lurk more. :feelsjuice:

Yes, I know what thread you're talking about, it's because I have an understanding of the times we live in where any such public outbursts or displays are futile currently. I understand the anger or rage behind those acts all too well, but none of that is currently helpful.
You usually stalk others who beat you in an argument? It seems personal to me. Then again, we are very different, and this may really be normal to you. If you're being honest about that, than ok.

You usually stalk others who beat you in an argument? It seems personal to me. Then again, we are very different, and this may really be normal to you. If you're being honest about that, than ok.
You really need to lighten up and also toughen up here Greycel, welcome to the forum or the den of sharks that occasionally like to sniff the blood in the waters along with the dangling fresh new meat. Always remember, if you're not laughing you're not living. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
You really need to lighten up and also toughen up here Greycel, welcome to the forum or the den of sharks that occasionally like to sniff the blood in the waters along with the fresh new meat. Always remember, if you're not laughing you're not living. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes:
You know, that post of yours (about pedo, rape, murder) inspired all my initiatives here. For example, the transhumanists are gay, I agree, but it is a way to redirect the anger towards something. Not ideal, because their premise is too optimistic. But they crossed my mind.

I started a thread earlier looking for programmers (codecels) for the same reason: we need to take the power and do something for ourselves. I think we incels can make some stuff, some difference, right now to better our community and lighten our burden. We need a project that's not utopian. Something we can collectively achieve.

Last edited:
You know, that post of yours inspired all my initiatives here. For example, the transhumanists are gay, I agree, but it is a way to redirect the anger towards something. Not ideal, because their premise is too optimistic. But they crossed my mind. I started a thread earlier looking for programmers (codecels). I think we can make some stuff right now to better our community and lighten our burden. We need a project that's not utopian. Something we can collectively achieve.
I'm a thinker, not a programmer, perhaps there is somebody else who can help you here with that. Good luck. :feelsjuice::yes:

I'm a thinker, not a programmer, perhaps there is somebody else who can help you here with that. Good luck. :feelsjuice::yes:
I edited the post. I noticed it sounded like I was talking about programming only. No. That was only one initiative. If programming is needed, I'm here to help.

I edited the post. I noticed it sounded like I was talking about programming only. No. That was only one initiative. If programming is needed, I'm here to help.
:feelsjuice::yes:

You know them? They think we'll reach a technological singularity by creating an AI smart enough to improve its own code, becoming exponentially more capable, until it becomes a deity of sorts. Their hope is that such a deity will be cool and will take us as its pets or something, and we'll live in a society custom-tailored to be perfect for each and every member.

I'm not into it, I don't believe that'll happen. But it could be an interesting cope for some here, maybe. A way to engage with society outside (their presence is mostly online, like ours) in a constructive way.
There Improving on a pile of shit. Humans suck. The best that could happen we get humans that are harder to kill.

Eh. Overall it's not so bad when you think about it. It's could be a viable way to think of continuity in our consciousness after death.

But the part about interacting with them beyond just a chat is hopeless. Many of them are cucked Normie fags. I met some of them when I was in the States. Worked for a few even.

:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: Bro. You're on something. Whatever it is, can I try some? :feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

You know them? They think we'll reach a technological singularity by creating an AI smart enough to improve its own code, becoming exponentially more capable, until it becomes a deity of sorts
seems overly specific, i think it also more broadly includes people willing to become cyborgs to survive

which includes you if you ever had a dental filling

Have they seen the movie The Terminator?