Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of the new offensive of ukraine

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Recruit
★★
Ukraine conquered more land in kursk than russia in the last 3 months... Thats impressive.

Much like the Battle of the Bulge, their offensive will lose steam and the outcome of the war would have already been decided.

hope ukranian soldiwes rape russian foids and vice versa.

all i need to see is femoids suffering

this is why i’m pro war

Ukraine conquered more land in kursk than russia in the last 3 months... Thats impressive.

Impressive because they caught the Russians off guard. The problem is that they don't have the forces needed to actually hold on to whatever they've captured.

They're already running low on resources to defend their territory in Ukraine, so sending forces to capture a few Russian villages doesn't sound like a smart idea.

Some say the plan was to capture the Kursk nuclear plant, but as far as I know the Ukrainians haven't made it that far and are getting pulverized by the Russians.

Russia will most likely use nukes if they push further

This would be an easy win for Russia. Ukraine will be 3rd on the list of countries to fail to capture Russia

It's just a small region (it's a last ditch effort to divert attention away from the Eastern region of Ukraine which also shows their desperation) and the Russians are already fighting back.

The whole idea about "Ukraine winning" is just cope, if that was the case, then why they are asking for countless of donations and weapons?

It reminds me a bit of Robert E. Lee's Gettysburg campaign from the American Civil War. A last ditch attempt to take the war to the attacker's home front to break the enemy's morale and consolidate international support. And like Lee's campaign, it will ultimately be in vain.

I don't think it's gonna work since the jewkrainian army has been pushed to a very bad state

I'm hope Ukraine takes Moscow & then Jewzelsnky & Jewtin both kill each other.

Russia will most likely use nukes if they push further
Lol very smart to throw nukes and get radiation into rusia afterwards. Not to mention otan would give a lot more material and money. If ukraine can conquer the entire kursk state they absolutely will without being afraid of putnig

Its a good military move by Ukraine to attack where the Russian army isn't, and to create political trouble in Russia, as this brings the war into Russia. Even as so far its a relatively small area of Russia. For the overall war its not that consequential yet.

I think Russia was planning to attack from Kursk into Sumy province next year. This year's expansion of the frontline was Russia attacking in Kharkiv province.

The entirety of it is just stupid, not funny, drawn-out farce. Like two drunkards mindlessly pummeling each other in slow-motion as captured by Quentin Tarantino.

While successful and with a sound goal in mind, i still feel like its just delaying the inevitable. Russia will win if trump wins and the aid dries up, EU countries have almost no military and what they do have are keeping it to themselves. Its a pointless waste of life really but at least i get to watch more kino war vids

While successful and with a sound goal in mind, i still feel like its just delaying the inevitable. Russia will win if trump wins and the aid dries up, EU countries have almost no military and what they do have are keeping it to themselves. Its a pointless waste of life really but at least i get to watch more kino war vids
Trump is too busy self sabotaging himself as we speak. Putin gambles way too much on bets he can't be certain of winning. In any case, he'd rather station all his remaining troops and resources inside Ukraine than defend Russia itself because he can't back down and not double down on his sunk cost investment.

Its a good military move by Ukraine to attack where the Russian army isn't, and to create political trouble in Russia, as this brings the war into Russia. Even as so far its a relatively small area of Russia. For the overall war its not that consequential yet.

I think Russia was planning to attack from Kursk into Sumy province next year. This year's expansion of the frontline was Russia attacking in Kharkiv province.
Its small relative to the size of rusia but that doesnt really mater. Its like if USA had a war with canada, and usa is taking part of toronto. Its a important part of canada, not a random land of nunavut. Also if rusia was planing to attack sumy then they would have had some troops around there, and they only had bad recruits, not even tanks.