Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you guys think of getting a dog. I think it’s the only way guys like us can live in this world.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Just finished watching John wick and I feel like getting a dog and being a badass is the only way incels can survive in this clown world.

Fuck society and fuck getting friends who don’t invite you to shit.

Just get a dog companion and beat the shit of normies

I work 10 hours a day. Is it possible to have a dog in that circumstance? Can a dog be locked up for 10 hours in an apartment? I would LOVE to have a dog, but I don't think my schedule allows. :(

I love dogs, but I'm not ready for the responsibility of one and as much as they are awesome and loving, they just can't give you what other human beings can, sadly.

caring for an animal is a top tier cope but when it passes away its complete suifuel.

I work 10 hours a day. Is it possible to have a dog in that circumstance? Can a dog be locked up for 10 hours in an apartment? I would LOVE to have a dog, but I don't think my schedule allows. :(
i dont think a dog will work for that situation, but try like a rabbit or hamsters. I have a rabbit and it makes life less lonely

Great idea. Pick an violent breed like Pitbull, and train it to kill humans and animals in general.