Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of Dan Bilzerian?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
What do you think of him? Is he a satanist? Why does he use so much goat imagery? I know this puerto rican chad who worships him, tries to have a bunch of sex with multiple femoids (and he does) but then also has a picture of Christ as his profile pic. God I really dont like that puerto rican chad.

No idea who that is.

I think he literally takes douchebaggery to an artform. He is the Leonardo da Vinci of CHAD douchebaggery.

Don't know, don't care.

What do you think of him? Is he a satanist? Why does he use so much goat imagery? I know this puerto rican chad who worships him, tries to have a bunch of sex with multiple femoids (and he does) but then also has a picture of Christ as his profile pic. God I really dont like that puerto rican chad.

He's a beta buxer that pays for status, I suppose this is proof that beta buxers get validation.

He's a beta buxer that pays for status, I suppose this is proof that beta buxers get validation.
DB

Hes a faggot with a shootable face

He’s basically what would happen if you gave a 17 year old chad millions of dollars and told him to live his dreams

He's not a chad, he has normie looks.

manlet with an obvious inferiority complex

I respect his style of doing things bc it's exactly what I would do in his situation

of course a ricecel would say something like this
What would you do then? His way of doing things makes logical sense for any straight human male with those life advantages

I just hope I can respect women as much as he does someday