Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think about this shit video?

They will never make the incel ethnic which only proves that this is politically motivated.

Just another video demonizing us tbh, pure bullshit, so bad it looks like satire of itself actually.

The irony is that not only do I act like a normal human in public, if anything I'm too fucking nice for my own good. But I guess we're all so mean to women, right boyos? :lul:
They will never make the incel ethnic which only proves that this is politically motivated.
It's always politically motivated.

Propaganda

That's the first word that came to my mind when the credits came up.
As nobody went ER, the media doesn't have any "breaking headlines" to smear the name of ugly men. They're now fabricrating this bullshit to cause "mob mentality" to come after us.

Firstly: The situation in the library.
5 things they forcefully tried to portray to the user:

1) The guy is socially inept.
2) The guy doesn't know how to speak to foids.
3) The guy wouldn't take no for an answer.
4) The guy has anger issues and doesn't know how to handle rejections.
5) The guy has "entitlement" :soy: :soy:

p r o p a g a n d a

Never,
in the history of this forum have I seen a thread where any Incel acted in such a manner and if anyone does act like that, you'd be a fool to assume they have any control over their own behaviour.

Moving onto the Incel forum.

Has incels.chn ever been a thing? @Master @mental_out
I tried searching for a few of the accounts in the video, but couldn't find any apart from @fukmylyf's avi but under a different account name.
It looks like some fat cuck quickly Inspected element and changed the titles to fit their agenda.

The last scenes I imagine were inspired by the supreme gentleman's entry in "my twisted (They both had asian room mates).
This is possibly the only part of the video where they merely touched upon the suffering Incels go through (when the guy was listening to his room-mates having sex).

Of course the guy goes E.R with "comments" telling him to go on.
The guy is white. Mogs me to oblivion as well, so there's going to be a shit load of comments saying:

"If inkelz are like this, they just need to get a haircut, shower and work on their personality" - EVERY cuck.

This is (((their))) pathetic attempt to portray a false narrative to the world who blindly follow whatever the media says. They want to create a rise against all ugly men and as nobody went to makE a Ripple in the cinemas when the joker was released, they've resorted to this.
Pathetic.

They would never get an actual ugly guy to play the role. Why? Simple because they want to propagate this myth that incels are angry bitter entitled dudes going for beautiful women (like ER for example). An actual ugly guy trying to his looksmatch and still failing miserably would inevitably black pill most of the normie male viewers which they obviously dont want.

Its part of the ongoing efforts to characterize incels as a violent group of men who are pissed they dont get beautiful women.

obviously an actor or they specifically picked a mentalcel.

Fake as always

>incel bad
>non-incel good

black and white thinking.

Creators of this should suck some dog shit

I'll make a video that insults the Supreme Gentleman's legacy... That'll show the roaties I am worthy of the crumbs!!!

Produced by Virgin but not an Incel film studios