Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think about this ex "incel"?

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

He said he used to be a moderator here and he was banning guys for threatening foids JFL:feelskek:. Was he actually a mod here? @Fat Link

Piece of shit simp

Fuck this white knight cuck

What coping and rejecting reality does to mf. Did he at least get some Becky wife in return from society, or did he just cucked and bluepilled himself voluntarily?

@jackbud i think was his name here

there is a video of him running from a sheboon that he said was trying to kill him? anyone remember that? im tired.

Most beta males experience inceldom for years and often decades, with an occasional girlfriend here and there for a couple months followed by years of inceldom again... until they get "settled" by an indebted single-mom of 3 and starts his journey of becoming the perfect personal slave, house negro, for this foid and the kids she's made with drug addicts behind dumpsters or in nightclub bathrooms.

Omega males (aka permavirgins / trucels), however, are never desired, not even for betabuxxing and cuckoldry. In fact a foid will avoid being SEEN NEAR an omega male because that would lower her status.

An "ex-incel" is often just a beta male who is getting "settled" by the foid who will soon divorce-rape him. Either that or he believes he will soon get "settled" once he recants his previous "misogynistic beliefs" (aka beliefs in obvious realities that are right in front of his eyes).

Only a matter of time until he goes MGTOW after finding out "his kids" were made by his wife's boss in the backroom and losing all assets in divorce court.

Yeah, I used to be an incel, but then I just unsaw basic reality and unrecognized patterns. Lmao.

Whether you accept it or not, the blackpill accepts you. The reaper ALWAYS comes to collect, copers.
Also this.

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to be an incel, but then I just unsaw basic reality and unrecognized patterns. Lmao.

Whether you accept it or not, the blackpill accepts you. The reaper ALWAYS comes to collect, copers.

@Indari do you remember him?

He said he used to be a moderator here and he was banning guys for threatening foids JFL:feelskek:. Was he actually a mod here? @Fat Link

If he was it was probably during Serge’s time.

Wasn't it revealed that he was a complete liar?

He went from Incel to soycuck faggot

Failed normie coward

Jack Peterson wasn't a mod here. It was for some Discord he was in.

He said he eventually worked with the feds. I tend to believe that was true as he tried doing the podcast rounds with everyone.