Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys do when people look at you and treat you with disgust?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
An example of this is the other day I walked out of my apt room to the lobby at the front door. I was simply on the way to my car so I could go to buy some food. Anyways there was a guy who mogged me with a cute girl and they both looked at me and recoiled in disgust. I know I probably a legit 3/10 right now but it was strange to see them react so strongly to my presence. I could tell that they were annoyed by my presence and I just looked at them with a IDGAF look and kept on walking to my car.

Another example would be I was once in charge of risk reduction for an organization that would host parties. Anyways I decided to YOLO and just get drunk with everyone else with no regard for risk reduction because I knew that other people in that position had done it before and nobody cared. Well the next day I got called out by a bunch of miffed people saying that I was an embarrassment to the organization and that I made a fool out of myself etc. etc. I decided to just "fuck it" and give the role temporarily to another guy so I could take a break. He goes out and gets shitfaced drunk, worse than me, and nobody cares.

It feels like people are always looking for an opportunity to call me out and display their dislike for me. I know I am a 3/10 KHV but comon... Why act like a fucking bunch of vultures? I try to adopt an alpha stance of IDGAF and I typically call them out on it and sometimes I get public support from normies on those occasions but it's just hollow because they just revert back to their original behavior of putting me down. Feels like no matter how hard I try, people are just determined to dislike me and I wonder if I looked like Chad if people would love my aggressive personality more. I tend to do very well in a business setting but still get a lot of personal attacks, especially from people who underestimated me and thought I was dumb or lacked the capacity to work hard.

I think my first impression of being an overweight and heavy bearded guy makes people think of me as some fedora tipper and le r/atheist subscriber and they judge me such so. I think my problem though is I literally refuse to take any care in my appearances because I know I will never get laid anyways. I just want to focus on landing an epic job and having money for my hobbies. But this is starting to make me realize that my appearance affects more than just getting me laid, it affects how people treat me in general. I need some motivation to change myself. Some motivation to not eat that pizza and drink that beer. The problem is when I am not working and not at school, I am just sitting around eating and rotting while playing vidya. Any tips on what I should do?

Nothing, I just feel bad.

I lack situational awareness and don't make eye contact with people so most the time I don't notice.

Cannot do anything. Try to never get angry and DGF. Will find friends from time to time to have your back.

OldIncel said:
Anyways I decided to YOLO and just get drunk with everyone else with no regard for risk reduction because I knew that other people in that position had done it before and nobody cared
How do you know? Maybe the people you are talking about get an asshole expension in the bosses office as a result of their actions.

OldIncel said:
I am just sitting around eating and rotting while playing vidya. Any tips on what I should do?

Keep on keepin' on, negro.

Seems like you know of the world. There's nothing there worth your time.

i_a_m_i said:
I lack situational awareness and don't make eye contact with people
This would look good on a hat. Then you'd never have to explain yourself.

I don't engage with the world barring grocery shopping and the like.