Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do you guys do to pass the time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Jerking off
Hiking (12km every second day)
Lifting
Driving
Listening to music from highschool thinking about how shit that time was and how I would totally know what to say now
Stalking .is to find threads I feel like engaging in
Watching youtube videos
Fantasizing about having stand powers
Always been shit at drawing besides basic shapes. Did you learn solo, vids, or have educational training classes in it?
You could try drawing fractals, that can be quite comfy.

Last edited:
Nice, that's what we're mainly focusing on rn too, OOP. I've used all those except c#. good luck on the interview, maybe careermaxxing/moneymaxxing will help you ascend.
Appreciate that brocel. Nice to meet a fellow aspiring programmer.

Jerking off
Hiking (12km every second day)
Lifting
Driving
Listening to music from highschool thinking about how shit that time was and how I would totally know what to say now
Stalking .is to find threads I feel like engaging in
Watching youtube videos
Fantasizing about having stand powers

You could try drawing fractals, that can be quite comfy.
those look pretty cool actually, never really knew they were a thing or what they were called at least. Might give it a try later today, thanks.

I somewhat do, I’ve taken a few art classes for elective credits so I’ve learned a few things, but nothing great. I wouldn’t say another skill but mainly just do uni work all day tbh.
Well... I’m glad you haven’t entirely gave up on it.
And uni work is also fair... it’s something.

It's almost night time and I'll I've done today is eat, shower, and sit here. I honestly have no fucking clue what to even do anymore, video games don't even capture my attention anymore and it's not like I have friends to play them with anyways. what the hell do most of you do to pass the time?????????
Lay down and rot

I wait for my lover, she's name'd death.

I watch youtube, drink, occasionally get high. And sometimes I literally just sit around and LDAR.