Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What do you guys do if you get suicidal urges

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Is there any tricks or special copes you guys have, how do you survive? And what do you think about the afterlife, is there one and would you burn in hell for roping?

I just sleep for 12 hours straight

I just sleep for 12 hours straight
I can't sleep sometimes I go 2 weeks without real restful sleep it just feels like I'm closing my eyes and trying to be still

Is there any tricks or special copes you guys have, how do you survive? And what do you think about the afterlife, is there one and would you burn in hell for roping?
Smoking weed

Drink alcohol

I unironically mastubate. It works.

Never got them tbh. Life is short anyway. It might be longer and more painful as an incel but i still see life as short. Even if i live to 110, life is still short.

INB4 :bluepill: Cope.

I turn my sadness into rage.

Well there is no chance of ascending if you rope. Even if you only have a 0.1% chance to ascend by living, that's better than the 0.0% chance. You will probably burn in hell if you rope too.

I turn my sadness into rage.
It is rage mostly at myself for not somehow fixing my life even though I was probably doomed by genetics from the start any way. It still feels like my failure in life was my responsibility

It is rage mostly at myself for not somehow fixing my life even though I was probably doomed by genetics from the start any way. It still feels like my failure in life was my responsibility

If its your looks, how can it be your responsibility?

i meditation cope and then go to gym.

If its your looks, how can it be your responsibility?
I could have still found inner strength somehow to study and careermax and and gymmax and maybe that could have fixed me if I did it at the normal time like everyone else (16-21) but I just sat and watched as my life pissed away in front of me and now its too late to be any kind of normal. My brother is a wizard trucel and I see my self going down the same path. That path is worse than death IMO.

BettER do something bettER and more useful than to kill yourself :feelsokman:

Escapism, copes, movies, series, sleep, whitepill myself to look at the bright sides and tell myself to stick it out for my friends and family.

Also if your at the point of suicide you really have nothing to loose you might aswell try everything or just be happy.

I go to the bridge and stare down for a minute. Then I walk back home.

I look at your cat, and that usually does the trick.

I daydream about ways I would Kms if I had unlimited access to every substance on earth and unlimited funds

Nope just regular copes

I just visualize, in great detail, how the suicide attempt will go. For example imagining my head exploding like a watermelon after falling 20 stories. Perhaps I would land feet first, and I would spend 5-10 minutes with pulverized legs /back until I die.

Tbh the thing that scares me the most is actually the possibility of surviving completely crippled.

Usually once I'm done visualizing my urge goes away and I'm back to just being depressed.

I think of the pain it would cause me