Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a SOCIETY that abandons him, and treats him like trash?! I tell you what you get!

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
You get what you fucking deserve

F6AB324B 8E6E 475F 9AB7 836DB81E9E81

The next few days will be C:feelsohh:R:feelshaha:A:feelsmusic:Z:dab:Y

post this stuff in off topic man. at this rate knajjd will be coming for you soon

After braincels got banned someone will retaliate. Stay home boys don’t go out to see joker just pirate it and watch it from the comfort of your basement with tendies

post this stuff in off topic man. at this rate knajjd will be coming for you soon
he will be coming at your cock to suck it

That's the real goal of society general round up of all incels under the guise of protecting "innocent" people from "raving lunatics" but I don't know what's the alternative

Currycels need to streetshit in the theaters.

After braincels got banned someone will retaliate. Stay home boys don’t go out to see joker just pirate it and watch it from the comfort of your basement with tendies
Ok.

What's tendies?

What is this joker talk about? Is it because of that cinema shooting years ago?

Good post tbh ngl

What is this joker talk about? Is it because of that cinema shooting years ago?
Midia think incels will do something because the joker in the movie is tortured and humiliated like we are on our daily lives, I think nothing will happen tbh, but is so funny feeding the incel histerya :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

For our whole life we didn't know if we even existed, but we do and people are starting to notice.