Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you do with your eyes when you’re waiting in public?

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I myself move them around a little sometimes

Try my best to observe people without getting caught. Act like I'm Sherlock and make deductions about them. Surprisingly, a lot of them are made based on information found on websites like these.

Images 9

Sit like this and look at the roof to avoid eye contact with others (looking at the ground is for betas)

Fuck it always annoys me as fuck when i find myself is this type of situation, where am i supposed to stare?!?I cant look people in the eyes, so usually just end up austistically movimg my eyes around because of anxiety which makes people think im some kind of psycho

hide them behind my fingers

I don’t go out and wait around in public so my eyes can look where they please :feelsthink:

stare blankly while having my head held up high

Look at foids to creep them out and add them to my spank bank.

i look for blackpills and i always find them

Look down on the floor or on objects (which aren't women).
Sometimes I look at people, but try not to get caught.
They give me this weird look, when they see me looking at them.

Look at asses

Try my best to observe people without getting caught. Act like I'm Sherlock and make deductions about them. Surprisingly, a lot of them are made based on information found on websites like these.
I try to catch people staring at me.

Put them in my pocket

I move to all directions avoiding eye contact or staring into the void if someone comes straight

Either look at the ceiling or right at the hole to make her scared of my mysogyny