Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you do with your arms when standing still and talking to someone?

TG-25

TG-25

Officer
★★
Need help NTmaxxing. What do I do with my arms in a standing conversation. I know sometimes when you talk you use your arms to gesture but when I am just listening I don’t know what to do. Fiddling with my hands is aspie af, crossing arms is antisocial, hands in pockets is disinterested, hands hanging loosely outside is also aspie.

What do?

flare your lats and flex your entire body at all times

TemptingLikelyBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

I put my hands over my dick

Cant give u advice since im a social autist, but What I do If its a stranger I usually put my hands together and move them alot and make clasps them together awkwardly

I either cross them or grab the sides of my jeans while standing because I literally don't know what to do, then again I have never really been in such a situation. Usually my hands are 24/7 in my pocket when I'm outside or whatever. The summer is the only fucking suicidefuel part where this sort of shit really comes into play and fucks with my head.

Crossing your arms can be fine. Just keep eye contact when you do it. Having something to hold gives your hands a place to be too. Like a backpack or something. Worse comes to worst you just keep them at your sides. Just have good posture when doing so.

I generally cross my arms, also this also depends on your stance and posture.

Last edited:
I put my hand's in the pocket of my jacket. Otherwise i have no clue what to do, i look weird if just put my arms to my side. Sometimes i'll be "adjusting" my gloves to look like im doing something.

OP needs to pick up smoking. You can have a cigarette in one hand and the other hand in a pocket, people will not care if you look disinterested or antisocial because you will look cool and mysterious.

Just kidding, GL people make smoking look good, smoking does not make people look good.

If you don't know naturally it's over, you'll never NT

Need help NTmaxxing. What do I do with my arms in a standing conversation. I know sometimes when you talk you use your arms to gesture but when I am just listening I don’t know what to do. Fiddling with my hands is aspie af, crossing arms is antisocial, hands in pockets is disinterested, hands hanging loosely outside is also aspie.

What do?
one hand in the pocket and other hanging it's my go to, also grab the handles of my backpack because if I go out, I always carry my backpack, don't know why but I like

In my nose, fishing for boogers.
Kek jk.
The Italian video above seems good advice.

Lean if you're next to wall. Hands on hips. Arms crossed is ok, maybe put one hand under chin. One hand in pocket. Throw in your own hand gestures of 'understanding'. Regular conversations don't tend to have long periods of listening, so you shouldn't worry too much.

What do?
Put your hands on your hips.
Dont stand directly in front of whom youre talking. Stand a little sideways.
It shows "I may be half listening but im still in control."

I typically do hands on hip, on belt, lean against the wall or behind my back (in a business setting, do this in a casual situation and you will come off as king douche).

Hands deep in your pockets looks beta as fuck, do not do.

Walk like a robot, think virgin Chad comic

You have to talk with your hands, and when listening doesnt matter what you do with your hands Just dont Cross arms or take a introvert posture..You can learn these things in theatre classes or Just watching "famous" people talking

"beta" okay what do you do mister alpha you slaying any pussy?
i dont leave my house anymore so not really sure but i wouldnt use the textbook beta male body language that you described

i like to rest my hand on my hips to enhance my frame

I stand straight with arms down and might use gestures when I talk. Someone told me I'm animated. I'm almost always high too and don't really think about my arms

If i'm just standing in line or something, I hold my wallet and keys in my hand.

When talking, like @KyloRen said, use hand gestures

I’m weaving chakra signs , while playing my trap card.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back