Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you do when you dont want to do anything anymore

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
idk

I dont do anything anymore, I didnt even come to this site for few months.

Its like its over, I just full ldar now

ldarmaxxing

Money, Power, Sex - one of those things will motivate you.

Simple. Nothing.

Man, not even reading this forum? That's hardcore LDAR, and sometimes I think I've hit bottom.

I guess force yourself to leave the house, especially if you have friends, or a community of nerds. Hang out with them so you stay "active" instead of stagnating on your cold hard basement cement floor.

I go to work and come home and drink. I'm 28 and have been doing this for about 4 years straight. Nothing interests me except drinking and to a lesser extent, drugs. Not people, not progress, nothing.
I wonder when I'll give up, and in a moment of passion, drive to Baltimore and OD on heroin / fentanyl. I'm so upset all of the time.

Keep on existing

I try to find new things to do or try to know / learn something new.

Taking 2dCels cookie

Glad to have you back, miss your threads tbh. I find meaning in consuming media that i like, and someday making my own. Even chad life is meaningless, you can't find meaning where there's none. So you have to create a meaning for yourself. One that makes you happy ofc

I look up a longplay on youtube of a game I played in my childhood which I no longer possess, and force myself to sit through it until I pass out from exhaustion and fall asleep.