Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you do when you are lost in a cave in minecraft?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Basically I ended up venturing too deep and now I have no fucking clue where the exit is, this place is a labyrinth. Any advice on how to get out would be appreciated

Digging up is your only option.

The problem with digging up is you can accidentally encounter lava and get scorched..

Digging up is your only option.

The problem with digging up is you can accidentally encounter lava and then get scorched..

I was really hoping to avoid doing that but it seems to be the only solution

I would build blocks and stack them as you go up.

Either as Insomniac said and dig straight up or hug the wall. If you stay on the wall and move in one direction following it, you'll eventually find the exit. Next time, in order to not get lost, either put torches on one side of the wall as you are mining, or use the cobble that you gain digging to make markers.

I usually dig up while being careful to listen for lava or water. Sometimes gravel or sand starts falling on me but then I dig to the side.

You can just dig up but that's boring tbh. I used to make sure I place torches only on my right so I can trace back by following a path where they are on my left and if I fully mine a cave branch, I'd put 2 cobblestone blocks in the middle of the entrance to it to remember that there are no remaining ores left in that path.

When exploring caves, put all torches on one side, so you can see which way you're going. If you're really lost and just want to get back home, killing urself will respawn you at your bed (if you've slept on it at least once)

When exploring caves, put all torches on one side, so you can see which way you're going. If you're really lost and just want to get back home, killing urself will respawn you at your bed (if you've slept on it at least once)
You will lose your resources

dig a staircase up

Just dig some stairs up. Then when u get to the surface u just mark it so ur able to find the cave again. Then u continue mining in the cave. Ez

do /tp 0 80 0

it should teleport you near your spawn

I set up signs and torches when I delve into caves, so I can find my way out. If I get lost, I dig up. Just listen for lava to make sure you don't hit it.

Pick one direction and dig, you’ll get out eventually

Basically I ended up venturing too deep and now I have no fucking clue where the exit is, this place is a labyrinth. Any advice on how to get out would be appreciated
go back the way you dug and stack blocks