Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what do you do when this shitty life hit you too hard?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i really dont want to rope (im scared of eternal doom and i know my mom cant handle me roping)

what do you do when you have a really really bad time? how do you cope without roping? when your at rock bottom and life just come and give you another fucking superkick to the face?

Find whatever that makes you laugh man - legit way to get out of depression.

Find whatever that makes you laugh man - legit way to get out of depression.
nothing makes me laugh anymore without being high and i stopped smoking weed

I once tried choke myself with a rope,not hanging myself literally but chokin myself,before ı cant say how it felt.living is a blessing alone.ı felt like ı even don't want to die and my brain didn't let me keep doing it

I once tried choke myself with a rope,not hanging myself literally but chokin myself,before ı cant say how it felt.
Looks like something a "non-vanilla foid" would do to kink herself. jfl

I once tried choke myself with a rope,not hanging myself literally but chokin myself,before ı cant say how it felt.living is a blessing alone.ı felt like ı even don't want to die and my brain didn't let me keep doing it
you felt better after?

Remember that my looksmaxxing and life goals are not completed yet

psychosismaxx

Bodybuild and use steroids it will give you an amazing feeling of achievement when you reach the goals you set for yourself, I would do this if I haven´t gotten my back injury and didn´t suffer from my esophagus problem (throat problem)

The only other thing is to get hooked on a hard drug alcohol, heroin, meth whatever drug you like because after you´ve become addicted getting high will be your number one priority and then you could hope you accidentally would overdose in the future.

These are my options considering that you are afraid to suicide because of imagination land and don´t want to cause the pain to your mom.
-Imo I would definitely bodybuild if I was physically able to do so, I envy ALL you people with healthy bodies that are able to do anything you want unlike me. I have the same problems as you but I suffer from physical problems too don´t take it for granted. You can cope with food and drugs and I can´t.

Go ER or rope or be depressed and shit post

I normally rage and punch walls and then cry in my room i did this today my hand hurts as fuck

I normally rage and punch walls and then cry in my room i did this today my hand hurts as fuck
i actually did it with pillows today. felt stupid af

i really dont want to rope (im scared of eternal doom and i know my mom cant handle me roping)

what do you do when you have a really really bad time? how do you cope without roping? when your at rock bottom and life just come and give you another fucking superkick to the face?

LDAR

Maladaptive syndrome is a good cope

make plans for suicide

Selfharm, Reading, listening to music

Exercise but effects are temporary, so I usually watch my favorite shows or something afterwards.

find a quality cope like vidya or gymcel