Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What do you do when the truth is found to be lies?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
When the truth is found to be lies, know all the joy within you dies, don't you want somebody to love

Last edited:

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Go on with my day lmfao i'm not important :feelscry:

I'm actually leaning to native indian but anyways fuck coomskins ngl
But Mestizos are native + white, which is a prime example as to why race-mixing shouldn't happen: Look at the state of Mestizo dominated countries. Both whites & native Latin Americans accomplished many great things & built civilization on their own, but once they mixed it went to shit. Mexico is a prime example @Chingaquedito

I get this high when I find out something I long to be true isn't true after all. So then I change my beliefs on that to the new truth. Normies however whatever they believed by about 8 years old, that is the beliefs they will have for life, they aren't capable of changing their beliefs. Their brains just aren't able to change genetically, its not their fault.

Both whites & native Latin Americans accomplished many great things & built civilization on their own,
Whites did it far better, native indians just were deluded sheep indoctrinated by the seasonal religion.
race-mixing shouldn't happen
Culturally speaking it's a no brainer, that shit has given Latam quite the identity and soul that differentiates itself from other westernized soulless shitholes.
But genetically speaking, yes it might be aesthetically regressive.

You swim in circles then you drown