Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what do you do in this situation? [POLL]

wyd

• 1) do nothing

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • 2) pull the lever

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
FtwRzun

You see a runaway trolley moving toward five tied-up (or otherwise incapacitated) people lying on the tracks. You are standing next to a lever that controls a switch. If you pull the lever, the trolley will be redirected onto a side track, and the five people on the main track will be saved. However, there is a single person lying on the side track. You have two options:

1) Do nothing and allow the trolley to kill the five people on the main track.

2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.
Which is the more ethical option?
wyd?

Assuming these are all strangers, kill one, save five.
No idea why this is a thing, someone is going to die always so unless you hate people less death is the optimal choice

I wanna kill more normies :cryfeels: :feelstrash: :feelsbaton:

Easy. I would lift the train.

They're probably all cucks anyway, so why not cull the herd a bit.

Do not pull. I mean, those guys can cause more friction, which means that they could free themselves. The single guy will eventually starve anyway, so no one can confront you or call you a murderer. You can just GYOW.
Pull the lever and get some vaseline :feelsLSD:

If you pull the lever, you are directly responsible for the death of one person. But at the same time, I feel like it would be wrong to simply watch 5 others die and do nothing about it...
I would intervene. Although, of course, my choice might be different if the person I'm about to kill off is my friend, or a very important person, etc., but without any variables, I would pull the lever.

Save 5 kill 1 but i would feel bad.

If the train is far enough, I’d run over and untie the single guy quickly enough for him to escape just after I pulled the lever (I’d die with him).. but realistically I wouldn’t pull the lever, I’d carry the guy tied up on the right over to the other 5 and kill 7 (including me)

Kill the 5. They will die together. If I killed the one person, it would be really sad for them.

Of course, this is always an option:
DenshaDeD ch01p16 17

If you pull the lever, you are directly responsible for the death of one person. But at the same time, I feel like it would be wrong to simply watch 5 others die and do nothing about it...
I would intervene. Although, of course, my choice might be different if the person I'm about to kill off is my friend, or a very important person, etc., but without any variables, I would pull the lever.
Would you pull the lever if it was me bro? :ping:

Nothing. I don't really care who lives or dies but I'm not going to expend effort saving them or killing them. I doubt that I'd actually get a reward or anything for killing that one guy, and there'd likely be a bunch of media people criticising me or pestering me for interviews for a "REAL LIFE TROLLEY DILEMMA". Just let me get on with my life and let however many people on the track die.

Who pays more will be saved, if nobody pays, then why i'm supposed to do anything

Don't do shit.

Because if you take an action, whatever that may be, you will get blamed for it.

I would check their pockets to get money and then leave them.
I could not care less about them.

Pull the lever if the one guy is a Chad and the 5 are incels

place the single person to the track with 5 people, do nothing to the lever but instead get into the trolley and go ER inside while it crushes the incapacitated 6 people

I wouldn't do anything, because I don't know any of those people and abstaining from action is not the same as condemning someone to death through switching the tracks.

nothing, dont want to intervene and those fuckers not entitled to my help

Depends on what side has more females

I would buy some popcorn and enjoy the show.
the opportunity of seeing the death of five people irl is pretty rare

i would leave the situation

Depends om what persons those are. Gladly would leave 5 chads or cucked soyboys to be killes

my choice might be different if the person I'm about to kill off is my friend, or a very important person, etc., but without any variables, I would pull the lever.

Tbh

Depends who the 1 person is.

Someone I barely know or somewhat know will still get my preference over 5 strangers. If the 1 is also a stranger, I'm compelled to forsake him.

3) Jump in a second train and kill them all.

If there lying 5 hypergamous becky whores who usually bully ugly guys I would do it without the pressure of saving that other person