Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "what do you do for fun"

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★★
i hate when im asked this. you can get asked this by anyone even job interviewers and what the fuck can you even say. we do nothing all day. theres nothing interesting about us. we got no hobbies other then be on our phone or pc all day.

i remember one time i was asked this and i make so much shit up that i end up looking stupid, i remember i ended up even saying i played with my dogs and ride my bike which aint even true, my dogs just rot on my bed and i never even ride my bike. I dont know what else to tell people.

Im just a boring ass person. what the hell do people with actual friends or relationships even do for fun. tf do you guys say?

It's a nothing question to assess whether or not you are NT. That's all.

so if i say im just on my phone or pc all day will that make normies think im a NT
Nerdy stuff (games, animuu) = Ewww, we ain't hiring you autist

Chad stuff (Football, Basketball (Have to be tall to say that)) = You are pretty NT, can you work today?

i hate when im asked this. you can get asked this by anyone even job interviewers and what the fuck can you even say. we do nothing all day. theres nothing interesting about us. we got no hobbies other then be on our phone or pc all day.

i remember one time i was asked this and i make so much shit up that i end up looking stupid, i remember i ended up even saying i played with my dogs and ride my bike which aint even true, my dogs just rot on my bed and i never even ride my bike. I dont know what else to tell people.

Im just a boring ass person. what the hell do people with actual friends or relationships even do for fun. tf do you guys say?
Normies judge my main hobbies which are LDARing and vidya. They see me as a pathetic no lifer. So I answer with my lesser hobbies and activities which I rarely do. These lesser hobbies and activities are closer to normies shit, such as golfing, but I rarely do them because I have to be outside to do so and I don't like to be around normies because they judge me. They judge me for doing a hobby activity alone and for me daring to exist within their lines of sight.

Chad stuff (Football, Basketball (Have to be tall to say that)) = You are pretty NT, can you work today?
Only interesting things you can say are limited for physical outliers fuck...

nerdy stuff is only acceptable if youre chad or a normie to be honest. its become so mainstream that even nerdy things are acceptable if you arent ugly same for sports unless youre very good at it

Last edited:
Normies judge my main hobbies which are LDARing and vidya. They see me as a pathetic no lifer. So I answer with my lesser hobbies and activities which I rarely do. These lesser hobbies and activities are closer to normies shit, such as golfing, but I rarely do them because I have to be outside to do so and I don't like to be around normies because they judge me. They judge me for doing a hobby activity alone and for me daring to exist within their lines of sight.
normies are pure stupid and expect you to do what they please

the trick is to respond based on what people expect. In my case it's different.

I HATE being asked that in interviews. I lie so much I'm afraid I'll accidentally trip up over my own bullshit

Just say you hang out with your friends and family and go to the gym

I jerk off and I play video games