Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you daydream about?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★★★
Daydreaming seems like a common cope for us in the incel predicament. I dont know if it’s inadvertent or something that we do on purpose to forget our troubles. I often find myself daydreaming about the most mundane things: going on a walk with a girl, having a strong friend group, having a female friend, somehow ascending, going on a picnic with friends. Although I become engrossed in them often, I try to snap myself out of these daydreams sometimes, as they achieve the opposite of what is intended: they give me a window into what life would be like if I had all these things, and I end up in a worse mood.

What do my fellow brocels daydream about and do you find that it’s a good cope or does it make things worse for you?

Reminder fantasizing about an imaginary gf counts as having an oneitis.

A lot mainly about being a high achiever in numerous different things

Reminder fantasizing about an imaginary gf counts as having an oneitis.
I think most of the time I imagine a gf it isn’t the same person each time, usually someone who isn’t real.
This also made me think that for us imagining a relationship with an imaginary woman seems just as likely as a relationship with a real woman JFL.

Having a buff gf holding hands with and going to the gym together

Daydreaming seems like a common cope for us in the incel predicament. I dont know if it’s inadvertent or something that we do on purpose to forget our troubles. I often find myself daydreaming about the most mundane things: going on a walk with a girl, having a strong friend group, having a female friend, somehow ascending, going on a picnic with friends. Although I become engrossed in them often, I try to snap myself out of these daydreams sometimes, as they achieve the opposite of what is intended: they give me a window into what life would be like if I had all these things, and I end up in a worse mood.

What do my fellow brocels daydream about and do you find that it’s a good cope or does it make things worse for you?
I sometimes dream that foods would be forced to publically scrub off makeup.

I daydream about going to bed at night time and sleeping, it’s the only time I’m at peace.

Anybody else think about fucking a foid before drifting off to sleep?

Emptying AR rounds into crowds of roastie whore foids at a frat party

I day dream about "glorious" militant moments, like speeding in an APC, jumping from a helicopter, leading my troops to battle etc.

I also dream about more "realistic" goals like starting a local incel political party, or at least a large enough community.

Pretty much everything, I've always lived mostly in my fantasies. Not as much as when I was a kid now, but still a lot.