Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you believe to be the most brutal of pills?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date

Which is the most brutal pill

• The Blackpill

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • The Redpill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bluepill

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • The Heightpill

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • The Meekspill

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • The Racepill

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • The Dogpill

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • The Reevespill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The JBWpill

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Another Pill (Agepill, Hairpill, Teenaglovepill)

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I expect mostly Blackpill votes but some of these others are pretty brutal too

Dogpill and bissexualpill

Geneticspill: The fact that not just your looks, but even your personality and mannerisms are genetic.

For example, I even cough and sneeze the same as my dad and my laugh is like my mom's. My brother also has a similar walking rhythm to my dad.

Geneticspill: The fact that not just your looks, but even your personality and mannerisms are genetic.

For example, I even cough and sneeze the same as my dad and my laugh is like my mom's. My brother also has a similar walking rhythm to my dad.
That’s just the blackpill lmao
All about a genetically superior man

i voted bluepill, because looks don't matter.

Dogpill and bug sexual pill. Many foids fuck dogs and would fuck a giant cockroach with a dick over an incel

serial killer pill

Dogpill and bug sexual pill. Many foids fuck dogs and would fuck a giant cockroach with a dick over an incel
The bugsexual pill? Jfl i don’t even deny it at this point

Appearance-pill:

Download

Lookspill. Looks = quality of life.

Sex ratio pill. Even enforced monogamy can't solve inceldom, because there simply does not exist enough women for every man. There are LOTS OF excess men and no wars to speak of any more.

Dickpill. Imagine the slim possibility that you ascend and your dicklet prevents you from pleasuring a woman, even supposing you find one to pleasure, brutal

Dickpill. Imagine the slim possibility that you ascend and your dicklet prevents you from pleasuring a woman, even supposing you find one to pleasure, brutal
Thats assuming you can even get a whore into bed to begin with

Dogpill: women are so beastial that they thirst for the semen from animals to slake their mindless lust.

Heightpill and dickpill. This traits can't be fixed after puberty.

JBWpill without a shadow of a doubt

In my opinion the halo effect pill hands fucking down, it makes me so fucking depressed, wether or not someone thinks you're a good person is literally entirely dependent on how attractive they think you are, if they find you ugly they'll never think you're a good person no matter what good things you do

It's not just that either, the halo effect spreads it's slimy, ugly, rotten tentacles through every aspect of social interaction, I fucking hate it, I hope humans evolve past it but that's just wishful hoping