Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you believe should be done to people who purposely bring trucels into the world?

Those who knowingly bring trucels into the world should be...

• Forgiven

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Imprisoned

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Put to death

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Flogged and tortured

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was listening to this song, it's about mothers who drink and do drugs while pregnant and then give birth to a deformed baby.

I was reminded how much I hate people who willingly bring trucels into the world.

Like this armless foid who had a son knowing he would inherit her condition.

Or Muslims who fuck their cousins and give birth to inbred abominations.

What do you believe should be done to these people? Personally I feel that...
x3gerzj.jpg

I don't think anyone intentionally tries to have kids with birth defects.

"In the city, 50% of people marry their first cousin." ARE THEY FUCKING RETARDED? How do they allow this to happen?

They should be forced to pay for their sons' corrective surgeries

The only genuine justice, which isn't really possible, would be to turn them into incels. That's the only thing that could truly make up for the suffering they have inflicted on others - to make them feel the suffering of an incel for themselves.

JFL @ Muslims and their cousin marriages. It's the old chicken and egg question - are they fucked up because they marry their cousins or do they marry their cousins because they're fucked up?

Does shit during pregnancy that ends up crippling the baby= deserves to be demoted to a slave tbh.

The armless whore should be tortured and raped for years what a fucking piece of shit

Life is a bitch.

What do we do to people who give children burn marks.
We put them in prison so that some mongoloid can kill them.

Just because m'lady doesn't mean they're above this standard.

Doing something after doesn't matter. The only thing would be to castrate ugly females and prevent them from having children and having their defective ugly genes from being passed down to future generations of incels.

This is what happens to ugly males. They cannot pass down their ugly genes because foids won't have sex with them. But every ugly ass foid can still procreate, so that inequality is the real problem that needs to be fixed.

Should ugly people be banned from procreating? I mean it's almost guaranteed that they'll produce a trucel.

Last edited:
People below 8/10 genetics shouldn't breed period.

Wrong, the lyrics back up my point.
The beginning
of the end begins at birth
Breeding
masses of twisted screaming flesh
An example
we should make out of these creators of misfortune
A serious
crime that should not be forgiven

They should have to witness how their creations are constantly bullied growing up, constantly rejected by the opposite sex from the onset of puberty, and consistently treated worse than everyone else in day-to-day life. Why should truecels be subjected to lifelong torment at the hands of other people while their parents (the ones responsible for creating Frankenstein's monster) get away scot-free?

You mean people are trying to have defective kids? People are out there hoping "Please let my kid be disabled?"
Those who drink while pregnant should know the consequence, the foid with no arms was warned that her child would be disabled and had the option for an abortion but didn't. Muslims fuck their cousins but even when they are warned about the risks they go through with it, and when their children are disabled they blame god/Satan/curses/etc. They are at fault.

Lmao you are a fucking retard

You mean people are trying to have defective kids? People are out there hoping "Please let my kid be disabled?"
Those who drink while pregnant should know the consequence, the foid with no arms was warned that her child would be disabled and had the option for an abortion but didn't. Muslims fuck their cousins but even when they are warned about the risks they go through with it, and when their children are disabled they blame god/Satan/curses/etc. They are at fault.

Being an idiot doesn't mean "purposely." Risk is not the same as certainty. People should be careful, but "purposely" means "Yeah I know what will definitely happen, and that's what I'm trying to do."

send them to the coal mines

There's no way to predict a trucel. Even shit tier 1/10 uggoes breeding together can produce Chads.
I didn't have to take the height pill and am actually taller than average yet both my parents are at least 10cm below average height.

99.99% chance of a trucel being born to ethnic parents
Epic cope, ethnics fuck much more than Whites, otherwise the Whites wouldn't be only 11% of Earth population

It doesn't matter. It's just another incel in the word.
Epic cope, ethnics fuck much more than Whites, otherwise the Whites wouldn't be only 11% of Earth population
Cold climates reduce your sex drive that's in part why whites are so tiny in numbers.

Whites have birth control and are careful about having children, ethnics marry their cousins and breed like rats.

armless foid who had a son knowing he would inherit her condition.

I would put the baby out of it's misery and euthanize the parent(s) responsible

Nothing worse than having to live your life like that

Hitler was absolutely right about this kind of people. Until medicine advanced far enough to the point where such genetic conditions could be eliminated pre-birth than those kind of people should not be allowed to breed, they should be sterilized. It's only just and moral that they are.

I have no idea bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back