Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you all think of black chicks?

Akarin said:
black nipples + vagina = vomit fuel

not counting their apelike faces. Mixed and closer to white, would do. But completely black absolutely disgusting.

who do u think is worse looking? aussie abos or blacks? (both genders)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Abos are truly fucked they should thank God they're too low inhib to realize.

Richard spencer said:
Abos are truly fucked they should thank God they're too low inhib to realize.

yea i have a strong dislike for them, not because of their subhuman genes but their attitude towards life and their disgusting activities they partake in ( crime, drugs etc etc etc)

ive mentioned this in  one of my previous threads anyway

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

I think it's obvious. Abbos look like a missing link in evolution.

Not my type to be honest. Also many of them are such loud dramaqueens which i can't stand.

Akarin said:
I think it's obvious. Abbos look like a missing link in evolution.

LELELELELLE

grayjedi90 said:
Not my type to be honest. Also many of them are such loud dramaqueens which i can't stand.

yea especially the fat ones who "dont need no man"

I'd love to have a black chick put her phat ass on my face. Dark-skinned, light-skinned, doesn't matter.

They're objectively unattractive and we all know it.

All females are the same in my eyes.

They can be really hot individually, but overall I find them the least attractive.

Almost all american black chicks I see are obese or ugly.

jagged0 said:
What's to say? You have ugly ones and good looking ones like this girl  
20066538_339279336502015_4501313107041189888_n.jpg
who I would fuck in a heartbeat if offered.

I would wife this one though srs

They're just like any other race: they can be attractive. Also, this may seem racist but it seems as if black people are overly sexual. Any reason for this?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
They're just like any other race: they can be attractive. Also, this may seem racist but it seems as if black people are overly sexual. Any reason for this?

they like tyrone dick

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
they like tyrone dick

My friend, who happens to be black, admitted himself that black people are way more sexual. Even the women.

RE: What do y'all think of black chicks?

Sub8Hate said:
I'm not attracted to the majority of black women I come across, but every once in a while I meet one who is attractive.

I honestly would not enter into a relationship with one, however.

Aside from the cultural differences and discrimination I may face, I prefer white and Latina wymyn. Ideally my mate would be white. I mostly date only white wymyn. I'm not bragging, just answering OP's question.

You date?

takurak said:
You date?

All I have to say is that nearly all of the incels in the rate thread MOG me so if you're going to chime in with some fakecel bullshit you can save it.

Sub8Hate said:
All I have to say is that nearly all of the incels in the rate thread MOG me so if you're going to chime in with some fakecel bullshit you can save it.

You didnt even answer the bloody question

Oh and what rate thread?

takurak said:
You didnt even answer the bloody question

Oh and what rate thread?

My apologies, I figured you were an alt. Yes, I do, from time to time.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

High T. They have %15 more T than whites on average. That's why half of them get knocked up at the age 15. Higher STD rates,higher number of sexual partners etc all linked to high T.

Do you wanna get more blackpilled on race ?

Sub8Hate said:

The thread is stickied in the inceldom sub I'm pretty sure.

Sub8Hate said:

You fucking fakie .. fucking fakecels always ruining this forum.

Get off this website, chicks are willing to date you

rotandrise said:
High T. They have %15 more T than whites on average. That's why half of them get knocked up at the age 15. Higher STD rates,higher number of sexual partners etc all linked to high T.

Do you wanna get more blackpilled on race ?

I figured it might be high T levels, but I thought I would be looking like an idiot if I was wrong. But sure, blackpill me more on race.

takurak said:

Aaaaand there's the bullshit.

takurak said:

Sub8Hate said:

Hahah dude I was just fucking around. Sorry! 

tbh its pretty cool you date obsessionally. I thought it was a dying culture

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I figured it might be high T levels, but I thought I would be looking like an idiot if I was wrong. But sure, blackpill me more on race.

Do you also wonder why nigs are obsessed with big fat asses ? Their sexuality is more primitive. They like to fuck doggy style like majority of mammals do.

650106ba11008a2e502ef9c368f75984--bush-family.jpg

bushman-hunters-2.jpg

buttshelf.jpg

In some areas of africa ass loving got to the point that they look deformed like this. Its not a cultural preference. It is instinctual.

takurak said:
Hahah dude I was just fucking around. Sorry! 

tbh its pretty cool you date obsessionally. I thought it was a dying culture

LOL you had me nearly butthurt boyo. 

It's OK I guess, I could be a truecel, but dating is bullshit. Not fun, even if you score. The bullshit you have to go through in order to fuck a low tier foid is insufferable.

Sub8Hate said:
LOL you had me nearly butthurt boyo. 

It's OK I guess, I could be a truecel, but dating is bullshit. Not fun, even if you score. The bullshit you have to go through in order to fuck a low tier foid is insufferable.

Do you pay for her meal? Has it ever happen she expect you to?

Do you date in high class places or go mcdonalds. Also how do you meet these femoids..through social group?

takurak said:

Do you date in high class places or go mcdonalds. Also how do you meet these femoids..through social group?

I pay because I play the traditional game. I'll let them pay half if they insist or after a couple of dates. 
I date online, I can pull maybe 1/30 to 1/50 of messages sent. I won't approach IRL because of inhibition, rejection, and false yes'.

Sub8Hate said:
I pay because I play the traditional game. I'll let them pay half if they insist or after a couple of dates. 
I date online, I can pull maybe 1/30 to 1/50 of messages sent. I won't approach IRL because of inhibition, rejection, and false yes'.

Dang dude..it doesnt sound easy at all. Props to you for tryna pull through

takurak said:

I go to restaurants, coffee places, pool halls, mini golfing, nothing too expensive or crazy.

takurak said:
Dang dude..it doesnt sound easy at all. Props to you for tryna pull through

Thanks, I appreciate it. Pre internet was a terrible time for me. I managed to get a couple things to work but having to court and flirt with a girl or ask her out was such a huge pain in the ass. And if these people were in your social group it would be embarrassing to be rejected by every girl, it's fucked. At least online if they actually talk to you you know they are somewhat interested or open to the possibility of dating. Most foids will just ignore you if they don't like you. IRL you could waste so much time on a dumb foid who keeps chatting with you because of your good personality. So you don't know if she likes you at all. Fucking horrendous.

Sub8Hate said:
I go to restaurants, coffee places, pool halls, mini golfing, nothing too expensive or crazy.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Pre internet was a terrible time for me. I managed to get a couple things to work but having to court and flirt with a girl or ask her out was such a huge pain in the ass. And if these people were in your social group it would be embarrassing to be rejected by every girl, it's fucked. At least online if they actually talk to you you know they are somewhat interested or open to the possibility of dating. Most foids will just ignore you if they don't like you. IRL you could waste so much time on a dumb foid who keeps chatting with you because of your good personality. So you don't know if she likes you at all. Fucking horrendous.

I always thought online dating has led to the demise and led to hypergamy with chad being a match away for femoids to fuck. Im glad incels can benefit from fucking technology. 

But curious to ask, how old are you if you have been dating pre internet times. 30?

takurak said:
I always thought online dating has led to the demise and led to hypergamy with chad being a match away for femoids to fuck. Im glad incels can benefit from fucking technology. 

But curious to ask, how old are you if you have been dating pre internet times. 30?

Mid 30s.