Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do yall think of ishowspeed

He can be kinda funny. Sometimes he's not even trying to be funny and just acts retarded which makes it even funnier

I came across this earlier today and thought it was funny

Hes the best jestermaxxing streamer after n3on

He used to be funny when he was coming up, but now it just feels forced

I don't know anything

He seems to be doing better than me (im 18) and he only got popular by acting retarded and now he travels around the world with his livestreams funny nigger btw

recently watched a video where he visited germany.

He truly behaved like classic niggerino

i want his agility and vertical jump, crazy how high this mf can jump

lol this nigger got mobbed in Norway

Since when this Norway look like Africa? hurr durr diversity

I dont watch him but sometimes saw clips was funny

Fuck all these rich faggots man

People laugh at him. not with him. He's not dumb though, he just acts stupid for the camera, he's a peak jestermaxxer

People laugh at him. not with him. He's not dumb though, he just acts stupid for the camera, he's a peak jestermaxxer
He's good at farming clips, that's how I know he isn't actually retarded

Never heard of him

A dumb nigger enough said

he's making money. smashing scandinavian stacies and he's not even 20 yet. jestermaxxing sounds like a legit career path.

jestermaxxed negro boy,thats my impression of him

Luck, The numbers where simply in his favor. But I do suspect that chimp worship culture played a great role.

Some are claiming it to be a jestermaxing victory, when in reality plenty have tried to be like him and failed.

He’s just lucky.

There where also plenty of clones trying to seize on his success, they failed to realize you can’t recreate luck. It just happens.

I've used him in several examples to prove than black + lowIQ = cannot be incel.

Don't really watch him, but he was kinda funny in the few videos I saw, especially the gym ones

Normgroids love him, so i don't care

Reatrd normie nigger never liked him hes boring asf 0 iq

I hate him because he just screams into the camera in all of his videos. I don't understand how normies can watch him

I don't get why that nigger is so popular.

Never watched him but from what I can tell, he is very popular among kids that have no standards and just want to watch some hyperactive clown.

Basically your average anime watcher.
Gosh, I'm really starting to hate anime more and more.

fireworks gif, that's it

he's a libcuck I think