Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do yall think about whores that play man sports

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
like weight lifting, basketball and football

Tired Tom And Jerry GIF

they only do it so they can have more sex with chad

hope they're all replaced by trannies + raped in the locker rooms

feminist whores deserve nothing more

If I was chad I would put them in their place and fuck all of that fake masculinity out of them and make them feminine again

Just another excuse to whore out their bodies more as they are obviously aware of their extremely high SMV. They want as much status as possible on their social media.

I think they are gross, especially the basketball foids who are all lanky and disproportionate.

Attention seekers with inferiority complex

You couldn’t pay me to watch that boring slop.
the WNBA barley makes any money compared to the real MAN basketball cuz its shitnobodycaresabout JFL.

Even normalfags think the WNBA is a joke and ridicule it.

Sports for men select for women physically closer to men. The type of women who would be the heterosexual male ideal would have goofy wide hips and fat stores in the breast and butt. Those attributes don't pair well with anything that requires running; robots are always male leg width. Having physical body characteristics similar to men comes along with a hormone profile closer to men, which is why women in those men's sports are way disproportionately queer, something like 40% of the WNBA and 50% of US Women's Soccer.

Attachments

• q-angle_1.jpeg
    q-angle_1.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3
  • bipedal.bird.leg.robot.jpg
    bipedal.bird.leg.robot.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 2
Sports for men select for women physically closer to men. The type of women who would be the heterosexual male ideal would have goofy wide hips and fat stores in the breast and butt. Those attributes don't pair well with anything that requires running; robots are always male leg width. Having physical body characteristics similar to men comes along with a hormone profile closer to men, which is why women in those men's sports are way disproportionately queer, something like 40% of the WNBA and 50% of US Women's Soccer.
this is damn true ive noticed that most women that play for the wnba a mostly lesbos and quite ugly

The fact that most people dgaf tells you all you need to know about the hags wanting to be men