Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do women who like scrawny men look like?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Dgdffgd

Every time I see a woman on reddit post something like this, I can't help but wonder if she's equally skinny or at least of normal healthy weight. I can't help but feel in the back of my mind it's some slightly overweight woman who became the Predator of the relationship. We all know the vast majority of average/skinny women prefer to be the Prey.

Has to be fake man

"Scrawny" to her =
thinmen3.jpg

""""""Scrawny""""""""" = under 200lbs 10% bf roided

look like big fat liars to me.

I literally can't help but laugh when I read these
"Yeah, some girls like their food clean and hot, but I prefer the chef to serve my steak bloody raw out of the package and take a big ol diarrhea shit on it before serving it to me. What? Don't believe me just because I'm always eating at fine dining restaurants and you've never seen me or any other woman eat a shit covered steak? Wow, you have some backwards beliefs about women."

Nah, I think it's always overweight women who like skinny men. They say opposites attract after all right?

I know this couple at work, overweight one is the dude. Borderline Anorexic is the woman.

"nerd" is just chad with glasses
be22cf2a4161d7f40893d11e8b1a687b.jpg

"scrawny" is chad that doesnt go to the gym
"unmasculine" is just prettyboy chad

Scrawny = pretty boy twink looking chad. Not the kind of scrawny any of us would imagine.

'I like skinny men.'

The only skinny men she will date:

That's not a hole. Its man larping as a woman trying to prove his point

View attachment 283033

Every time I see a woman on reddit post something like this, I can't help but wonder if she's equally skinny or at least of normal healthy weight. I can't help but feel in the back of my mind it's some slightly overweight woman who became the Predator of the relationship. We all know the vast majority of average/skinny women prefer to be the Prey.
Landwhale or virtue signaling roastie. If she really wanted to fuck us she would be putting in the work instead of saying “teheee I lovvve incel guyz” then proceeding not to fuck lanklet blackops2 or a rotting currycel

Massive bluepill to soyboys.

Women who like scrawny men do so because they are victims of abuse by psychopathic/narcissistic Chads, and rather than coping with this through outright lesbianism, they find men who are effeminate and considerate.

Except they soon cuckold them with the same psychopathic/narcissistic Chads, and fuck their abusers again and again. The scrawny men, therefore, are little more than emotional support animals which help women mentally recuperate in between being Chad's chattel slave.

Dude anyone can make an account on the internet and pretend they are anything, “as a black man” an all that.

Women who like scrawny men do so because they are victims of abuse by psychopathic/narcissistic Chads, and rather than coping with this through outright lesbianism, they find men who are effeminate and considerate.

Except they soon cuckold them with the same psychopathic/narcissistic Chads, and fuck their abusers again and again. The scrawny men, therefore, are little more than emotional support animals which help women mentally recuperate in between being Chad's chattel slave.
They usually bloat up like a fucking balloon too which turns off chad and then she takes her pent up frustration out on the scrawny simp. Stay away from any girl who says they like scrawny man. Major red flag if anybody wants to inhibit you from reaching your physical peak

They usually bloat up like a fucking balloon too which turns off chad and then she takes her pent up frustration out on the scrawny simp. Stay away from any girl who says they like scrawny man. Major red flag if anybody wants to inhibit you from reaching your physical peak
Very good advice, and it's not said enough on the .co.

Do not ever be desperate enough that you are lured into a relationship with an insane landwhale who has been pumped and dumped by psychopathic Chads. This is not a matter of being volcel or not, but preserving your own already fragile mental health.

It is a misnomer to say that an insane landwhale would see you as an "emotional support animal." This implies that she would coddle you and pet you. Rather, much like psychopathic Chad abused her and also strangled kittens in between affecting a charismatic facade, she would do the exact same thing to you.

Traumas and stresses and sufferings trickle down. Do not become a second-hand victim of dark triad Chad through the conduit of a mentally devastated roastie. For Chad is a vector of disease, and if you eat or even go anywhere near his sloppy seconds, you will become infected too.

Last edited:
She's talking about Kpop idol tier pretty boys, not incels jfl.

Usually by "scrawny" they just mean EmoChad or some shit

View attachment 283033

My thicc female cousin married a 5'5 scrawny guy. So take that how you will

all these scrawny men are white, tall, and rockstarish like David Bowie

View attachment 283033

Sounds like a fake LARPer, but I feel like she's the type that no Chad would have wanted to fuck. I mean, Chad is the prime meat for all foids. If Chads don't want you, some foids will blame incels for their problems, or some foids will cope. I assume those who want the "un-masculine" men are the ugly smelly undesirables that no one wanted, aka probably likes anime and kpop and rice men because she is targeting the group of men who no stacys want to fuck.
“scrawny, nerdy, deeply un-masculine”

so, 6’0+ lightweight and shy chad with glasses

Or this too^

Anyone who says this is fat

Honestly every time I hear a woman saying she's into scrawny guys, it's usually guys who are 6'3", 140 lbs, that have a feminine face.

She wouldn't be into a scrawny guy who is 5'3", 115 lbs I can guarantee you that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back