Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do women even do for fun?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Usually when I talk to other guys/brocels they usually have a few niche areas of interest and can bond over hobbies and overall just anything flies when it comes to spending free time, usually if you ask "what do you do for fun" they'll usually say reading, making music etc. But with women I found it's hard to actually know what the hell they do 99% of the time when they aren't drooling over Vinnie hacker on tiktok and insta and watching the same 2 Netflix shows. If any of you talk to them what do they say about hobbies?

Talking about chads and sex with chads some of them watch 50 shades of Grey and read gossips maybe

Talking about chads and sex with chads some of them watch 50 shades of Grey and read gossips maybe
Ye I noticed. 90% of their conversations are about the same guy they find attractive. "Damn he so fine" etc.

Hanging out with friends / having sex with Chad / talking abt Chads 24/7. I'm pretty sure around 80% of Foids don't even have internal thoughts

8z6ia4zah3q81.jpg

Usually when I talk to other guys/brocels they usually have a few niche areas of interest and can bond over hobbies and overall just anything flies when it comes to spending free time, usually if you ask "what do you do for fun" they'll usually say reading, making music etc. But with women I found it's hard to actually know what the hell they do 99% of the time when they aren't drooling over Vinnie hacker on tiktok and insta and watching the same 2 Netflix shows. If any of you talk to them what do they say about hobbies?
they go to expensive hip cafes in the city with their small dog and Joe Goldberg boyfriend and then vlog make a million dollars then blow it all on cocaine and a trip to monaco

They eat hot chip and lie. But seriously, they sit around and watch shitty shows on Netflix, and spend the rest of their time attention whoring on social media, staring into reflective surfaces, and chasing after Chad. That's all there is to them.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Bro. That's like four zings all rolled up into one beautiful picture. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I knew a foid that said she liked to read and play chess, but I bet she only said it to get attention from the tall smart guy

In early times they used to knit clothes and wash clothes and cook in the kitchen like a good female... nowadays they are naughty..they think about hot sex and cucking their husband :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsohgod:

driving around the town with local chad, restaurant, cinema, bar, nightclub, last 2 are giving free drinks to "ladies" for being "ladies" and attracting males to the bar/club to spend on drinks trying to fuck them
on weekends longer trips to European capitals since you can buy plane tickets for 10-20 euros now, taking 4-5 girlfriends and going to hilton/mariott/sofitel for 2 days, of course, they're all cashiers and call center whores but they can spend money like that because food and accommodation back home is partially free because of rich chads spending dad's cash on his harem of 30 whores

This is again the problem, they DONT HAVE ANY APART FROM CHAD AND BITCHING, THEIR WHEELHOUSE IS SMALLER THAN MINDY KALINGS BRAIN

This is another problem incels find, they are searching for not only a woman but a woman with depth who does not have the superficiality of 90% of the women of today in the west. So its not only a case of women rejecting you for your looks, but the fact that incels are actually looking for qualities in women that are pretty rare, AS WELL.

I believe even if a semi attractive woman found an incel attractive enough to date, BUT she turned out to be a basic bitch, the majority of incels after a 3-6 month honeymoon of oh shit i actually have a girlfriend, would actually NOT WANT TO BE WITH HER, and the attraction towards her due to her mental deficiency would dramatically deteriorate. In my opinion looks only work for a few months then it actually goes down into the mentality and inner workings of the person.

This also feeds into why the divorce rate is so high, looks halo for a couple of years, then they actually get to know each other and then ITS OVER.

This is why judging on looks for the whole game and nothing else is braindead, because of what i just said its only the start of the game what about the middle and end, it just doesnt work whatever way you look at it.

Ye I noticed. 90% of their conversations are about the same guy they find attractive. "Damn he so fine" etc.
Women only say about me that I am short because it's normal and acceptable it seems . It's not normal and I don't want to be called short I already know that this only hurts my non existent selfesteem(happened today).:fuk:

Women only say about me that I am short because it's normal and acceptable it seems . It's not normal and I don't want to be called short I already know that this only hurts my non existent selfesteem(happened today).:fuk:
Damn. Where at?

It's of no concern to me. Holes have never spent time with me and shared any sort of intellectual thought.

The above posts contain sheer stupidity. Allow me to cleanse this thread:

cooler-cooler-dbz.gif

gogeta-gogeta-blue.gif

clothes shopping

Shopping

Talking shit on social media

Putting dirty penises in their mouths

Foids don't need hobbies because hobbies (real incel-tier hobbies are skillful, creative, and contribute something to the world) at the end of day are just copes.

We would have less hobbies if we could have instant gratification, socially and sexually on-demand. Foids are always fulfilled and don't need hobbies/copes.

They lie around in 6ft+ chad's harem alongside the rest of chads groupie sluts waiting to get slapped around and fucked by chad

probably celebs and fashion and stuff

playing with mens emotions

can personally confirm

They just go out with friends to restaurants, beaches, camping, hiking, shopping, etc.
Some might actually have a hobby like reading, crafts, dancing

They probably engage in attention seeking behaviour
Vanity stuff generally

I honestly want to stalk one just to find out what the hell they do

Netflix, hanging around friends, simping over chads and trying to impress chads.

sex, following popular trends, arguing over trendy topics, seeking even more approval of their appearance, feed off emotionaly of simps and desperate incels and more sex

They just watch Netflix all day, go on IG/facebook/Snapchat etc, hang out with friends and sleep with chad