Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do u think about gta 6?

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
I grew up playing old gta's, from 2 till gta 4. I didn't finish 5 and got it much later since im a poor cel.

How w0ke will it be?? I've heard rumors that the female MC is going to be a single mothers that cucks the second male MC.

Hope it won't be too much w0ke.

The trailer had so many n1ggers also.

The good stuff, females look hot all of them are thicc. Female MC looks good and isn't ugly+

They are laughting at the tiktok/instagram generation, hope we see them ridicule it in gta 6.

blackpill the couple is a jbw, they could make the male lead black or latino.

Last edited:
It will be so "woke" that it will make RDR2 look like white ethnonationalist propaganda kek
Nah it doesn't

The girl is brown but the main guy is white

Girl twerking and being whores = GTA
Fast cars

I had hopes until now. After seeing the trailer it seems like a shit. They even made the female mc face uglier than before. But you know GTA, it always had weird questionable parodic characters. But the MCs were somewhat normal. Except Trevor.

Anyway it will probably be a massive financial success, i can see it even surpassing GTA 5. GTA as a brand is simply too big to fail at this point, no matter how shit the game actually is. Kind of like Pokèmon actually.

I had hopes until now. After seeing the trailer it seems like a shit. They even made the female mc face uglier than before. But you know GTA, it always had weird questionable characters.
Dude u are so wrong, she looks good tbh and all females shown look good.

There are black and latino stacies, and even a white blonde stacy.

I just looked at the thumbnail and saw a foid with her boyfriend. I don't have any reason to watch the trailer.

Rockstar is laughing at dating apps and onlysimps

This might be a based game.

She looked uglier in the alpha, here she looks younger and she is still thicc, thought rockstar will downgrade her, didn't happen.

Female gangsters and a whole lot of niggers. Looks like trash, imo.

I think it will be annoying to wait for the PC release. I'm also worried I will not be able to run it on my RTX 3050 laptop, even with reduced settings, lowered resolution and capped fps.

And I will lose it if it will be full of misandry and wahmen power shit. But if it will also make fun equally of feminism, it will be tolerable.

I think it will be annoying to wait for the PC release. I'm also worried I will not be able to run it on my RTX 3050 laptop, even with reduced settings, lowered resolution and capped fps.

And I will lose it if it will be full of misandry and wahmen power shit. But if it will also make fun equally of feminism, it will be tolerable.
GTA 5 in its time ran on pcs from 2008, so I think yours will make the cut, at the total minimum 30fps.

It could of released on Xbox One and PS4 but they waited too long and now the consoles have been downgraded to be worse than Xbox 360 and PS3

Also won't be getting it for a number of reasons

I probably won’t get it

Looks interesting but until I buy a better pc i can’t play when it comes out on pc

Hopefully there will be a rape mod

it does look like a realistic portrayal of current soyciety. it will be like playing "Blackpill: The Game"

it does look like a realistic portrayal of current soyciety. it will be like playing "Blackpill: The Game"
It gives me mixed signels, it looks woke and not woke at the same time.

Kinda like the hot coffee mod for GTA san

I think the first thing I'm doing is going ER on chads and foids in GTA 6 ofc

I grew up playing old gta's, from 2 till gta 4. I didn't finish 5 and got it much later since im a poor cel.

How w0ke will it be?? I've heard rumors that the female MC is going to be a single mothers that cucks the second male MC.

Hope it won't be too much w0ke.

The trailer had so many n1ggers also.

The good stuff, females look hot all of them are thicc. Female MC looks good and isn't ugly+

They are laughting at the tiktok/instagram generation, hope we see them ridicule it in gta 6.

blackpill the couple is a jbw, they could make the male lead black or latino.
Fuck that

Hopefully they salvage it by enabling the female lead to suck guys' dicks.