Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do serial killers have in common?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
I haven't seen anyone mention this, which is weird because I thought more people knew about it.

What do Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Edmund Kemper, Ted Bundy, Seung-Hui Cho, John Wayne Gacy, David Parker Ray, and Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold have in common?

All of them are serial killers, of course, but there is something else going on: they were programmed to brutalize and murder people on behalf of the authorities.

Serial killers are not the lonely psychopaths who randomly commit murders like the media would want you to believe. They had military connections and worked for the elites.

What they have in common is that they kill people serially.

I've always wondered why we don't see children and teens being serial killers (not just school shooters since a few of them were under 18 when they did it).

Cho, Harris, and Klebold are mass murderers, not serial killers.

I've always wondered why we don't see children and teens being serial killers (not just school shooters since a few of them were under 18 when they did it).
There are teen serial killers. Most murders also go unsolved. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are far more killers out there than we are led to believe.

There are teen serial killers. Most murders also go unsolved. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are far more killers out there than we are led to believe.
True. The FBI doesn't have the resources to solve every single pending case, and with cases from way far back it could be that the suspect is already dead.

Though it doesn't happen as much as it did in the 20th century since we have more surveillance now, the Internet is a thing so word will spread more and amateur crime solvers on Reddit would figure something out, and because everyone carries cellphones which basically broadcasts and tracks your location wherever you carry it.

For anyone interested in the subject:

For anyone interested in the subject:
When you're rich and powerful, you can do the most sickest shit and get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back