Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Serial killers have the best personalities in foids eyes

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Killing random innocent people for no reason is one of the most masculine and alpha things you can possibly do
07C4EB10 1B2F 4266 ADA5 02A09C9E7220

The same principle also applies to niggers who kill people in drive-by shootings etc

That’s why foids are obsessed with serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer even though they have meh looks and they obviously wouldn’t care about them if they didn’t kill and torture people

I don't understand this flawed sense of sexual attraction.
But.... Imagine how many love letters ER would have gotten if he had lived.

Probably none since he killed people because he was a seething virgin (the least respectable position in society especially to foids)

But if he just killed people for no reason instead he definitely would have gotten love letters from :foidSoy:s and Jewflix would have made a dramatized TV series about his life with him as the protagonist

literally 0

Probably none since he killed people because he was a seething virgin (the least respectable position in society especially to foids)
I’m pretty sure he actually had at least 1 fangirl. He probably would have gotten a few love letters if he lived. Some foids really love mass killers, even if they’re sub5.

even james holmes the weird looking schizocel received love letters and erotic photos from foids

It's absolute madness they lust over Ted Bundy

and i hate when normalfag retards say its a mental illness
there is no such thing as "'hybristhophilia'"
its not paraphilia, its not a condition, its not a mental illness... it is foid nature.
ALL foids are attracted to criminals, rapists, killers, mass murderers and serial killers

Last edited:
Killing random ppl is so shitty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back