Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do people who not get married do in old age

ERcell

ERcell

Banned
-
Do you know anyone who is old and unmarried ? How do they get by ?

As long your parents are alive you will not have much problem . As there will be someone who will support you in difficult times like when you get your leg fractured or you get tied to bed .

But what after that ? Since most of us are not rich . How will you manage in old age ?

They don't get old since loneliness has been proven to significantly shorten your life

Do you know anyone who is old and unmarried ? How do they get by ?

As long your parents are alive you will not have much problem . As there will be someone who will support you in difficult times like when you get your leg fractured or you get tied to bed .

But what after that ? Since most of us are not rich . How will you manage in old age ?
i hope my sisters gonna support me when i get old if not ill probably just rot all day with my future dog

My subhuman uncle got married and lost his virginity at the age of 50
He is still unhappy
He just eats himself to death now

they are alcoholicmaxxing

You set money aside in savings. You invest in long term and short term disability care. You look into facilities that have support staff but allows personal freedoms when you reach the age you might need care.

If you have nieces and nephews, you can invest in them now, so they see you as a secondary parental figure. They will be more willing to take care of you when you get older.

I will probably never find a partner even post-ascension because I am a total dickhead. Chad is wonderful and positive because how can he not be? Or perhaps he's a massive dickhead like Jordan Barrett, but who cares... cuz this guy was given a life because of his spin in the genetic lottery.

I will probably never have kids because my genes suck. My parents are chadlites and stacylites and even my brother is probably going to grow to have a face better than mine (just because the average human will) but I hope that to fill the emptiness and void which every childless human will face, I can perhaps be a great and kind uncle / dad's friend to the future generation.

:)

Rope or rot away abused by strangers in an old carehome.

from what i noticed same as old people who are married when i eat out most times in the morning i see a bunch of lonely old people without a partner mostly cause they probably died, which makes me think that we're born into this world alone and die alone.

Either rope or develop increasingly perverted sexual fetishes and eventually turn into pedophiles/sexual predators.

which makes me think that we're born into this world alone and die alone.
it technically is true, we are born alone and we die alone, its not like we are dieing at the same time as someone else we know/ love