Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do normies talk about?

AtheistCel

AtheistCel

Hopeless
★★
I dont say shit to anyone but normies are non stop always talking what are they saying?

their gfs, the party they went to last week, the movie they watched with their friends.

Rap, normie anime like Dragon Ball Z or Naruto, stand-up comedians, Elon Musk, about who they messaged yesterday.

Water coolers

they talk about whatever is fomo and other regular shit like sex/money making/career/hobbies

From what I've overheard they gossip, bitch about work, talk about sports, stuff they want to buy. Above all else they tell stories. LIke stupid shit they did in high school or while drunk. I can't relate to any of them. Except occasionally I'll talk with a kind of autistic old man, or my uncle who is based.

Series and animes too

Sex when no foids are around. When foids are around they pretend to be good blue-pill provider material. Most normies.

Work and money or school

bob and vegana

Honestly not sure. I just moved into college dorm today and they won’t shut the fuck up but they seem to just talk about each other I guess

Whatever bluepilled shit they have floating around in their pea brains probably.

This goddamn stupid fucking show called The Boys

At my last workplace they loved to talk about sex and football. NPC traits to be honest