Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do normies do for entertainment?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
You can't say they go out and stuff because Corona. Most people around the world I think are in forced shut-in situation or living like we do.

So how are they coping? Are they using instagram, tiktok and snapchat? Cause that sounds really boring to me ngl and specially tiktok I don't know how can someone even enjoy that plus it's gay.

Crying their tears on social media

yeah they use tiktok to ticktock their time away

Social media, drugs/drinking, etc.

You can't say they go out and stuff because Corona.
where is this cope coming from? normies have been going out since corona started jfl.

They spend their whole day on TikTok,Facebook and Instagram. Then binge watch some shitty show that is supposed to be funny

Maybe where you live, I don't keep up with News isn't the whole world in forced shut-in situation rn?

And not every normie would be breaking lockdown
nah not every normie of course, but a lot of normies just bought liquor and hung out and got drunk in parks and shit or hang out at a friends place

shit on each other and lick chad's ass

social media, rick and morty, hanging out with friends, reddit, normie video games i guess

They talk about who won the game. That's why corona's driving them crazy. All their sports were cancelled so they have no material for their hollow smalltalk.