Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Do Normiefags Do on Their Phones All the Time?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
When I ride public transportation or sit anywhere with normies waiting for something, I always see them with their heads buried in their phone texting away like faggots especially girls. I just sit there and look at the world around me sometimes listenting to music. What exactly do they do, posting on reddit or talking to their stupid girlfriends about their day?

I only go on social media when I'm bored and don't have any drugs to use, and nothing to watch on TV, it's a waste of time and filled with NPCs. I also don't see what there's to talk about with anyone that would require texting them all day long, maybe it's because I'm quiet irl?

It seems like normiefaggots are terrified of making a few miliseconds of eye contact with each other.

go on snapchat or whatever tf normies use nowdays

They are browsing Instagram, Snapchat, Tick tok, Facebook, are listening to mk ultra pop music, or are messenging their friends in many groups they are part of, or listen to some youtube vid.
The diffrence between NT and non NT is that the prior spends way more time actually engaged inside their social circle not outside of it with total strangers on forums.

Talking to their friends

Browsing retarded media

EvERytime I use public communication, I see them using m MessengER or WhatsApp (mainly 35+).
So basically, if you don't have social circle, it's truly ovER

Scroll on chinktok and instagram

Some faggot at work even thought I was talking to a girlfriend once when I was googling some shit on my phone. I get no matches on Tinder, so it can't be because I'm GL. I want to bash these npcs in the head with a bat with as I grow irritated with their pedestrian assumptions and lack of sentience.

social media and reddit I presume also girls messaging chads

I’m one of those people and I’m not going to stare around in shitty public transport unless I’m tired or giga depressed

Instagram TIkTok Snapchat (Facebook if they are old) are 99%.

niggergram reels and showing their asses