Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do incels think of Adolf Hitler?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★

I think he was a pretty cool guy
The Standard Bearer (Lanzinger painting) - Wikipedia

he was an extremely intelligent and influential man. he foresaw 95% of the problems we have now, everyone considered him a villain and psychopath…

and the true enemy still controls us all.

I don't like authoritarian people, so I don't like him. But not because he is right, but because he is authoritarian.

he was an extremely intelligent and influential man. he foresaw 95% of the problems we have now, everyone considered him a villain and psychopath…

I think he was a pretty cool guy
The Standard Bearer (Lanzinger painting) - Wikipedia
Based love that artwork

Liked your Kaiser avi also

This.
I don't like authoritarian people, so I don't like him. But not because he is right, but because he is authoritarian.
Authoritarianism is based

Proto-blackpiller (especially on looks-theory and the racepill).:blackpill::feelsstudy: And which, I regard as being the greatest speaker of all time.:feelsree: I'm also an ethnic BTW.

Last edited:

Based guy with based principles. Say what you want about him but he truly wanted the best for his people.

Commies killed way more people

Proto-blackpiller (especially on looks-theory and the racepill).:blackpill::feelsstudy:
No, he just followed and acknowledged racial and evolutionary currents that were contemporary and very present and debated in their time.

Good man, great statesman. Could have changed Europe for the better, but made several miscalculations and false assumptions that ultimately led to his downfall.

Funny how much he triggers soys

Very good leader

The last of the "great men" in human history, and the last hero of the West. None of this would be happening if he had won.

Retard with no actual end goal, starting new fronts in the war before finishing the old ones.

Retard with no actual end goal, starting new fronts in the war before finishing the old ones.
If you are referring to Barbarossa, then you’re wrong. Stalin was planning to break the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and attack, leaving Hitler no other option but to strike first before the Soviets became too strong and had the potential to invade Eastern Europe and conquer Romania, the main source of Germany's oil.

you'd need a poll of all incels to find out. This forum loves hitler

If you are referring to Barbarossa, then you’re wrong. Stalin was planning to break the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and attack, leaving Hitler no other option but to strike first before the Soviets became too strong and had the potential to invade Eastern Europe and conquer Romania, the main source of Germany's oil.

Insecure faggot.

Insecure faggot.
JoinedAug 24, 2024Posts47

I like how you avoided elaborating why kek, at least give us a reason as to why you disliked him.

Last edited:
Based guy with based principles. Say what you want about him but he truly wanted the best for his people.
But he would've genocided my people

No, he just followed and acknowledged racial and evolutionary currents that were contemporary and very present and debated in their time.
He had a very nuanced take of things.

He understood how the various racial components of the human species worked, how Europeans all functioned, etc.

To clarify a misconception, all Europeans were seen as Aryan by the NSDAP, however he considered Germanics of the Nordic racial stock(phenotype) to be the most superior.

Want to see something interesting? Look at this:

AlpinidvMedvNord

Study done in the past in the United States measuring three of Europes main racial groupings.

Many of the NSDAPs racial-views & theories were based upon that of Lothrop Stoddard who I will cover in a thread about one of his books I'm reading: The Rising Tide of Color.

Good man, great statesman. Could have changed Europe for the better, but made several miscalculations and false assumptions that ultimately led to his downfall.
It's insane how close he was to winning but just a few errors cost him the war.

I have a collection of his speeches, he truly was ahead of his time in thinking.

The fact he literally came from nothing to a leader is also another reason I admire him.
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Even with his creation of the most prosperous country in modern times aside, am I supposed to think anything other than extremely highly about a war hero who loved puppies and painting?

View attachment 1235309
What do incels think? Depends on who you ask. We're not a monolith. If you ask me personally, I think he was a brilliant leader and a masterful orator who was not afraid of uprooting the rot in his country. He uplifted his nation from a post-depression economic dumpster fire into a super power that the world feared in less time than most people finish post-secondary school. It doesn't matter what you think of his politics, beliefs, or any of his guiding philosophies. You must yield to the fact that what he achieved in the time frame that he did is a most impressive feat.

What do incels think? Depends on who you ask. We're not a monolith. If you ask me personally, I think he was a brilliant leader and a masterful orator who was not afraid of uprooting the rot in his country. He uplifted his nation from a post-depression economic dumpster fire into a super power that the world feared in less time than most people finish post-secondary school. It doesn't matter what you think of his politics, beliefs, or any of his guiding philosophies. You must yield to the fact that what he achieved in the time frame that he did is a most impressive feat.
You are a based man.

He would have sent most of us to Auschwitz, so there's no reason to praise him very much, even though he was against the global establishment.

He would have sent most of us to Auschwitz, so there's no reason to praise him very much, even though he was against the global establishment.
He also worshipped the Nordic race which is a very cucked thing to do. The master race got crushed by the allies. Fuck hitler, he was a racist piece of shit. He also thought that Jesus Christ was a white aryan, lmfao.

Concerningly one group he sent were notably those who were challenged. This group involved those with down syndrome and severe autism, but what if he also included those who are incels?

If he won the war instead of Cuck USA, the world would be in a way better place

Based about joos but overall not that great

I feel like all the drugs he took contributed to his mental degradation. In the 1930s he built Germany up to a powerful empire from ruins and managed to avoid UK and France from getting in the way, and he dodged many assassination attempts.
But in the 40s he made too many reckless decisions and missed many opportunities to give him advantages in the war and made it much harder for his generals to do their job

Nazis didn't care about looks jfl.
He also worshipped the Nordic race which is a very cucked thing to do. The master race got crushed by the allies. Fuck hitler, he was a racist piece of shit. He also thought that Jesus Christ was a white aryan, lmfao.
He considered all Europeans as Aryan, it's just Nordic was the "ideal"

And I can easily prove to you he was anti-Christian

chad worshipper
killed milions of europeans, bombed civilians, used inkwells for slave labor :feelsjuice:

Nonsense lies, Soviets at that time was not ready to attack Germany in any conditions. Calling every war you started "preemptive strike" doesnt make it true.

But beyond that, even if that was true, It would be way easier for Germans to have the war close to Poland, rather than all the way to the east Ukraine. Even a random officer would understand that carrying troops to near border is easier than carrying them to Stalingrad.

Finally, the men who started a war with the Soviet Union before finishing it with the British Empire, started a war with the USA after he couldn't accomplish most of the Barbarossa's objectives.

He is like a random guy in a bar who punch one guy, and before finishing him off start punching another, and another.

Of course you probably think the war on USA was preemptive as well.

Last edited:
If you are pro hitler, you are either a white fakecel or a retarded coper (white or not) who doesn’t understand that you would be sterilized and shunned even harder than you are now.

Nonsense lies, Soviets at that time was not ready to attack Germany in any conditions. Calling every war you started "preemptive strike" doesnt make it true.
The Soviets were definitely not ready to attack in 1941, but they were preparing for it by 1943 or 44, after their forces had been completely reformed. An invasion of Europe had always been part of Stalin's grand strategy and was part of the overarching Soviet strategy from the beginning (the invasion of Poland in 1920 was a major setback). Knowing that they could not conquer all of Europe at once, they modified their strategy to destabilize the balance of power and bring about a war between Germany and the Western powers. Therefore, when WW2 broke out, they immediately seized the opportunity to annex eastern Poland, Karelia from Finland and Bessarabia from Romania and to occupy the Baltic states. Not only because they now had the opportunity to do so without major consequences from the West, but also because all these regions were of strategic importance for a future campaign against Germany. Stalin signed the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact to essentially buy himself time, under the assumption that Germany would focus all its resources on fighting Britain. Once the time was right, he would smash into Germany's eastern flank and extend the revolution westwards. One of the reasons why the Red Army was caught so off guard in Barbarossa was that most of its units were in offensive rather than defensive positions and most of their soldiers had expected to attack and never have to defend from an outside invasion.
But beyond that, even if that was true, It would be way easier for Germans to have the war close to Poland, rather than all the way to the east Ukraine. Even a random officer would understand that carrying troops to near border is easier than carrying them to Stalingrad.
The war served not only to neutralize the Soviets as a threat to Germany, but also to capture resources that Germany desperately needed for its war effort. Ukrainian grain, coal, and precious metals as well as Caucasian oil were of absolute importance to the German war industry and were needed to wage a long-term war. All in all, the war was in vain because although Hitler was justified in attacking, he failed to predict what a logistical nightmare the invasion of Russia would be. It was a gamble he had no choice but to take and unfortunately lost.
Finally, the men who started a war with the Soviet Union before finishing it with the British Empire, started a war with the USA after he couldn't accomplish most of the Barbarossa's objectives.
The destruction of the Soviet Union was necessary for the reasons mentioned above, but also in the context of the Anglo-German war, as eliminating the Soviets would show the British that there was no other continental power that could match Germany, and thus cause them to surrender. And yes, Hitler declared war on the United States not only to honor the Tripartite Pact with Japan, but also because he knew that the US would inevitably declare war on Germany. It would have been naive to believe that Roosevelt would keep the US out of the European conflict, as another Lusitania was bound to happen at that point.