Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do i tell feminists when...

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
When i say there is no wage gap and the pay gap is there because women make different choices, feminists say "that's because women are pressured/forced to make decisions by their families"

Then the problems lie with the families, not the employers. The problem lies with the choices these women make, not the employers.

Feminists are too retarded to understand that.

You ask them in which way are they pressured and with almost everything they come up there isn't an argument to be made by which their free agency is denied.

Tell them that "they're aren't trying hard enough and should women up"

Why tell them anything at all? Just silentmaxx bro

I purposely spout this bullshit in college so people will approve of me

That if it was that the difference in womens decition and men decitions would be huger in Pakistan or Iran than in Sweden or Norway, but is just the oposite. The more progressive a country is, the more difference between women and men.

Troll and magical answer: "Where is the empirical evidence wich supports your statement?"

You cannot argue with women, you can only oppress them.