Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What do I say to a guy who tells me hes 5’5

Teeeheeeee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

The guy obviously needs to work on his personality and try again.

tell him to explore his sexuality, because he's probably gay or trans

0 upvotes at least.

Teeeheeeee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

The guy obviously needs to work on his personality and try again.
Yes he needs to be like my 5'2 indian balding janitor friend who slays all the blonde stacies because of his personality and confidence

"After spending a lot of time with you, it seems that we don't have much chemistry together:foidSoy:"

I'm 5'9" and I've been told I'm not tall enough. :feelswhat::blackpill:

We live in a soyciety where it's ok for women to have sexual preferences and make fun of men who don't fit them; but when a man has sexual preferences EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS!
Schemer 1

Short girls are the worst.

JFL at this level of entitlement and privilege from a foid, being literally 5'3 and still disgusted with a man 2 inches taller than her due to her extreme blown up standards and hypergamy fully permitted and even encouraged in the modern world; what a horrible personality he must have had! :feelstastyman:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

it's okay sweaty, you don't need to tell him anything, just say no.

(I know looks/height arent everything but still…
...but still I'm doing to reject you based on how short you are :foidSoy:

Holy fuck 5'5 so gigaover toilets think you are joking if you say you are that height

Tell him to fuck of

JFL at this level of entitlement and privilege from a foid, being literally 5'3 and still disgusted with a man 2 inches taller than her due to her extreme blown up standards and hypergamy fully permitted and even encouraged in the modern world; what a horrible personality he must have had! :feelstastyman:
Maybe he’ll grow a better personality if he just showers 8 times :feelskek:

THIS 5'3 HOLE WILL CREATE MORE MANLETS & MORE SUFFERING.

(I know looks/height arent everything but still…)
Foid trying not to contradict herself part 192,243